Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 27,137
x3
3 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Video unavailable. So sour candy? :icant:

2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Video unavailable

spacer.png

It's basically Poker Face and has a photo of a dog in car and says * in viaggio* which in italian means *in trip*

:katy:

Popster to Popster 4,833
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Who tf wants to relive anything from Chromatica

spacer.png

Ok let's get real a bit, I know she didn't promote her album the way it should have been but let's not act like Chromatica was a total disaster just because of that. We still got very nice things chart wise (a #1 album, a #1 hit song) some very good music videos, impressive streaming stats (especially for what we used to have with Gaga) very nice visuals, critical acclaim, a grammy now and last and the most important thing, great dance music from her. I'm not trying to hit on you btw but we should get rid of this idea that the era was that tragic when it really wasn't.

• paws up 6
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,137
x3
11 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Who tf wants to relive anything from Chromatica

spacer.png

I will. I will remind you all that Gaga after her timeless classic - masterpieace and her Oscar win with Shallow she came back with that song ( :awkney:) called Stupid Love. 

Tragic Kim GIF - Tragic Kim Kardashian - Discover & Share GIFs | Kim  kardashian gif, Kardashian gif, Kardashian memes

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

I will. I will remind you all that Gaga after her timeless classic - masterpieace and her Oscar win with Shallow she came back with that song ( :awkney:) called Stupid Love. 

Tragic Kim GIF - Tragic Kim Kardashian - Discover & Share GIFs | Kim  kardashian gif, Kardashian gif, Kardashian memes

I love how everyone praises Shallow now but back in 2018 we were like "Shallow is just a buzz single" "Shallow will never be a hit with that crowd mess thing in the background" "Shallow doesn't sound like a hit song" etc

• lol 1

• Andreu changed the title to Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year
  • Dirkje locked this topic
  • joesuda unlocked this topic