#53 (+4) WAP

#70 (+57) Willow

#82 Everything I Wanted (+110) [was out two days ago]

#101 Cardigan (RE)

#167 Say So (RE)

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
1 hour ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Lol I can't believe Gaga said she was watching the Grammys then just never reappeared on Twitter :dean_scream:I wonder if she's waiting out the BTS fans. Chromatica era is truly over, that interview was right with her hair stylist :billie:

She did said that she was grateful to even be nominated too and probably just wanted to be nice overall and send her good thoughts. The main show happened at like 2am so ofc she wont stay awake the whole night for it when she needs to wake up very early in the morning to film for Gucci. I think she is grateful for her Grammy but just doesn't take social media that seriously.

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

She did said that she was grateful to even be nominated too and probably just wanted to be nice overall and send her good thoughts. The main show happened at like 2am so ofc she wont stay awake the whole night for it when she needs to wake up very early in the morning to film for Gucci. I think she is grateful for her Grammy but just doesn't take social media that seriously to feel the need to make statements every time

Pop-a-911-ster 54,562
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

The boost for the performers is actually bigger than I expected. Gaga should have found some time to pre-record a perf... even on a piano 

Yes it had practically the same streams as Cardigone, image the effect of a performance combined with the BoTS boost

But I’m grateful it had a nice jump that’s gonna help it reach 600M faster 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,865
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

She did said that she was grateful to even be nominated too and probably just wanted to be nice overall and send her good thoughts. The main show happened at like 2am so ofc she wont stay awake the whole night for it when she needs to wake up very early in the morning to film for Gucci. I think she is grateful for her Grammy but just doesn't take social media that seriously.

I don't believe she's ungrateful (we saw her reaction when she got those VMA noms :billie:) but I thought she'd  have quote tweeted one of the Ari and say something like 'we did it girl' :dean_scream: seeing as Ari wanted her jush and they got an 800k viral tweet :dean_scream:

A Popster Is Born 17,269
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I don't believe she's ungrateful (we saw her reaction when she got those VMA noms :billie:) but I thought she'd  have quote tweeted one of the Ari and say something like 'we did it girl' :dean_scream: seeing as Ari wanted her jush and they got an 800k viral tweet :dean_scream:

She doesn’t care about things like this for years now. I wonder when people are gonna realize that for themselves.

:billie:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
7 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

She most likely didn't even checked her social media since she posted that, she might be tired from the work that she does for the movie and just wants to relax after and not bother about things like twitter lol I mean It's most likely something like this since we saw Gaga supporting Ariana on Instagram before

Edited by LGMonster95
  • hugs 1

The Fame Popster 477

Can someone tell me what is up with Sweather Weather constantly in spotify top50? It's an old song (2013), it's perfect for autumn not spring... Some magic playlisting? :stable:

A Popster Is Born 11,865
7 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

She doesn’t care about things like this for years now. I wonder when people are gonna realize that for themselves.

:billie:

I think because this year she made a point of saying she was watching beforehand, they thought she'd have tied it off by now (unlike last year she didn't tweet at all) It's not a slight on her or her gratefulness, just because it left it on a bit of a cliff hanger :gaga-thanks:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,775

We shouldn't have to be justifying why it is extremely awkward of her to say she's watching an awards show to then not acknowledge her own win. It just seems like she was lying to her fans.

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 5
  • thanks 1
  • lol 7

• Andreu changed the title to Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year
  • Dirkje locked this topic
  • joesuda unlocked this topic