Biggest Day of the Year - Feb 26 — 9.06M

Biggest Day of the Month - Mar 05 — 8.91M

GAGA HAS OFFICIALLY PASSED 600M STREAMS FOR 2021 :oscar:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,865
5 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

We shouldn't have to be justifying why it is extremely awkward of her to say she's watching an awards show to then not acknowledge her own win. It just seems like she was lying to her fans.

I appreciate you saying what you're thinking  - I think we should be able to because we are all fans in the comfort of a fan forum :love:

However I don't think she's ungrateful or whatever I was just literally mourning the era being over to the point where we didn't see sight nor sound of her on twitter (Yet - I have a feeling she may tweet) 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,804
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I appreciate you saying what you're thinking  - I think we should be able to because we are all fans in the comfort of a fan forum :love:

However I don't think she's ungrateful or whatever I was just literally mourning the era being over to the point where we didn't see sight nor sound of her on twitter (Yet - I have a feeling she may tweet) 

Yes I understand and I'm not saying she's ungrateful either. It's just awkward because it makes it look like she was lying about watching it which is unnecessary. It's obviously not a big deal either way. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,680

Spotify Achievements (3/15/2021)

Shallow crosses 1.434b streams (1,434,039,088)

Rain On Me crosses 550m streams (550,127,981)

Bad Romance crosses 524m streams (524,079,089)

Poker Face crosses 504m streams (504,307,417)

Born This Way crosses 282m streams (282,182,306)

Perfect Illusion crosses 174m streams (174,029,363)

Maybe It's Time crosses 104m streams (104,044,384)

source.gif

Rain On Me is Gaga's third track to reach the milestone of 550m streams

Enigma is now Gaga's 55th (+1) most-streamed track, passing So Happy I Could Die

• paws up 6

Popster This Way 900

I was under the impression I had never heard Dynamite before. But I heard a Tiktok with it yesterday and I had realised I actually have heard the song a bunch of times. That's the song the BTS Army says deserved the grammy over ROM!? Really!? It sounds like kidz bop music. I'm sure BTS has lots of great songs but that ain't it sis. :tea:

Edited by Ethel
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,804
5 minutes ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

It’s weird how obsessed people get over her not tweeting/acknowledging whatever the current topic is. It gets you a dopamine boost for a second.  

No need to call people obssessed just because they think what Gaga/her team did is awkward and weird. Why does that affect you? Maybe you're more obssessed than you'd like to admit.

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 900
1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

No need to call people obssessed just because they think what Gaga/her team did is awkward and weird. Why does that affect you? Maybe you're more obssessed than you'd like to admit.

I get that, but it does seem like a recurring theme. Gaga doesn't tweet about something and some fans get annoyed or upset. 

• paws up 3

Popster This Way 900
Just now, Doncho said:

I think the dislikes on ROM video are going down? They were at 313k some minutes ago, and now its 310k

I think Youtube knows when a video is getting bombarded and will take action. Like how Metacritic knows when fans are spamming a certain release. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
5 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Yes I understand and I'm not saying she's ungrateful either. It's just awkward because it makes it look like she was lying about watching it which is unnecessary. It's obviously not a big deal either way. 

She could have watched the pre-show and fell asleep afterwards, might feel awkward or not but It's surely not a subject that deserves that much attention

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 17,275
5 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It's not a big deal no :enigma: why can't fans wonder where she is after she said she was watching something without other fans turning into the Nazi secret police :enigma:  

I think it’s the fact that it’s the same people over and over again that are either being disappointed or mourning or wishing or complaining. I guess we should all tolerate each other a bit more, which I am ready to do.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,452
9 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Because the same thing happens over and over again for years. I don’t think I’m obsessed because this is my first comment about it.

• paws up 4
  • shook 1

• Andreu changed the title to Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year
  • Dirkje locked this topic
  • joesuda unlocked this topic