Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 38,541
1 minute ago, Ms I am a local said:

Also, I remember SC having +100k videos on TikTok but they all disappeared and now the official upload only has 13,3k videos... not sure why that happened :shark:

I can smell the coffee :icant:

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • lol 1

Moderator 3,690
9 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Pending: Brit Awards, and Billboard Awards (we will get some wins there for sure)

What awards could Chromatica pick up from Billboard Awards? I could see her doing something in the Dance categories, but otherwise I really don't feel that miss Gagita will pick anything up. 

Pop-a-911-ster 54,326
Just now, Joesuda said:

What awards could Chromatica pick up from Billboard Awards? I could see her doing something in the Dance categories, but otherwise I really don't feel that miss Gagita will pick anything up. 

Haven’t you heard of the new category for the 50th Best-selling album of the year ?

kutsu.jpg.8fc4cc30c5fa3ec03aba45756bb6da

• lol 6

Moderator 3,690
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Haven’t you heard of the new category for the 50th Best-selling album of the year ?

Giving me stans inventing an award for something like: the second highest selling female artist starting with the initials L and G who comes from New York. 

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,147
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

Yeah, just Dance categories. Wich is ok because she actually can win some of them :ally:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,147
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

VMAs Best Video with a Message teas :mess:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,911
41 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Well I think we can all come to the common conclusion that Mustin tanked 

intense radio payola can still take it to the top10

Edited by Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 27,911
16 minutes ago, admin said:

The way we're pretending we don't know she has has a whole album coming out in a few months :stopga:

not like she has said anything about it herself

200-2.thumb.gif.a885c957af01371e2373fa3e

Spoiler

JK @gaga plssss say something give us a date I can't live anymore without knowing when it'll come out :crying:

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1

Moderator 3,690

Sadly I feel that award ceremonies are turning into a thing of the past. They were invented in an era where popular music was decided by the radio (and to some extent pure sales), but nowadays with streaming diversifying the slate of music offered and award ceremonies not being able reward all of that they just aren't fit for the times. There will always be more losers and snubs than winners. Also people really now can just consume their niche of music and there are less cultural moments overall. 

Sad that the Grammy's failed this way on the rating front. The snubs and race issues are problematic, but during the ceremony they mostly made the best out of the situation: the love was spread around, POC won 2 of the main awards, the performances were more intimate and focused on the songs themselves. Probably one of the best ceremonies in a while. 

• paws up 6

15 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

When ROM MV gets into the weird YouTube algorithm and stabilizes high in views with the boost it got from BoTS stans’ hatred 

tenor.gif?itemid=14805070

Y’all don’t forget to comment on the video and like comments. If you have alternative YT accounts like the video with those if you haven’t already. We have to assure ROM sum views thanks to the algorithm :ohhh:

Edited by Ms I am a local

Pop-a-911-ster 26,718

Most streamed female artists ever on Spotify (March 15th) *without features*:

From January 1st 2021 to March 15th 2021

6 (=) Beyoncé - 11,716,000,000 (+433M)

7 (+2) Sia - 11,330,000,000 (+570M)

8 (-1) Nicki Minaj - 11,313,000,000 (+434M)

9 (-1) Halsey - 11,308,000,000 (+544M)

10 (=) Lady Gaga - 10,930,000,000 (+581M)

11 (=) Selena Gomez - 10,835,000,000 (+510M)

12 (=) Camila Cabello - 9,480,000,000 (+315M)

Lady Gaga will reach 11B streams really soon on the platform. The gap between her and Selena is getting bigger.

At this rate, Gaga will surpass Halsey and Nicki Minaj this year if they don't release new materials. 

A reminder that this list is without features. 

@MANiCURE1295 

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,911

do we know for sure if comments will make the algorhythm favor a video?

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

i just want my comments on the ROM video with six different accounts to have some use

• Andreu changed the title to Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year
  • Dirkje locked this topic
  • joesuda unlocked this topic