• 60's music
    • 70's music
    • 80's music
    • 90's music
    • 00's music
    • 10's music

The Fame Popster 371
7 hours ago, Twitter said:

Don’t get me wrong I love music from each decade, but something about the 80s and 90s era had bop after bops. Literally ALL genres were thriving during those times. And being a 90s baby is just icing on the cake.

spacer.png

I agree with you, the 80's and the 90's are the best. Because they had the best artists and the best bands!

The Fame Popster 371
2 hours ago, Duchess Kate Middleton said:

mess 30s 40s and 50s music :billie: 90s 00s and 10s are the best wbk

Reveal hidden contents

don't include baby shark and despacito :billie: we don't know ha here :icant:

I highly doubt anyone listens to the 30's and 40's today:katy:

The Fame Popster 371
2 hours ago, Twitter said:

2010s had too many ups and downs; hits and skips. 2000s was better.

I definitely agree that the 00's 100X better than the 10's. Because the 10's was a hit and miss especially the end of it. I miss the 00's:bradley:

• shook 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

I literally cannot decide. My parents raised me on 70s-80s, but I have such a sweet spot for 00's because of my childhood. 2003-2008ish felt like such an incredible time for indie bands/music in general, especially with the boom of Myspace and so many people discovering bands though the site.

I went with 80s. :giveup:

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 382
5 hours ago, JJ Monster said:

I highly doubt anyone listens to the 30's and 40's today:katy:

My grandparents still do I'll get in their car and they will be bopping to some 30's jazz and piano stuff😭:billie:

• lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

This is a difficult one.

Spoiler

I don't know enough of 60's music and older to form and opinion about them.

The 70's had Disco, ABBA and The Eagles, but they also had these pretentious rock bands with their 'deep and meaningful' music.

The 80's started out shaky, but then delivered with pop classics from Madonna, Janet, MJ, early Whitney, long and overdramatic ballads.

The 90's had R&B and teen-pop excellence, but many of the dance songs are horrid. And the grunge phase wasn't my cup of tea either.

The 00's had good songs of every genre, but especially '02, 03' and '04 spawned a lot of trash alongside it. '05, '06 and '07 were godly years though.

The 10's started out very very well, but in the second half it turned into garbage with Migos, Drake, Billie Eilish, all the Lil people and many more...

I'll be going with the 80's.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 371
5 hours ago, Twitter said:

Really? I found the end of 2010s to be more interesting than the whole decade. :icant: Guess it depends, cause if your not a fan of R&B/hip hop/trap then it explains why.

Oh I love R&B/Hip Hop in general but trap I'm not really a big fan of, I mean I like it and just depends how it's used. I do agree that the 2010's is more interesting and the artists was more creative. And the music in the early 10's was good but the late 10's were a hit and miss for me.

The Fame Popster 371
5 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

I literally cannot decide. My parents raised me on 70s-80s, but I have such a sweet spot for 00's because of my childhood. 2003-2008ish felt like such an incredible time for indie bands/music in general, especially with the boom of Myspace and so many people discovering bands though the site.

I went with 80s. :giveup:

I do too have a special memory for 00's, it was part of my childhood too. 80's is the blueprint.

Edited by JJ Monster
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 371
3 hours ago, chailatte said:

My grandparents still do I'll get in their car and they will be bopping to some 30's jazz and piano stuff😭:billie:

What I actually meant is our generations, but in general there's nothing wrong of listening to older music like that. Because music never dies, they are a legacy.

The Fame Popster 371
2 hours ago, Starboy said:

90s for sure. Some of the most iconic music ever created came out in that decade. I love 10s music but it’s nowhere near the quality of music back then

All decades have their moments though

I definitely agree and there a lot of artist in the 90's are the blueprint as well. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371
2 hours ago, Blown Away said:

This is a difficult one.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know enough of 60's music and older to form and opinion about them.

The 70's had Disco, ABBA and The Eagles, but they also had these pretentious rock bands with their 'deep and meaningful' music.

The 80's started out shaky, but then delivered with pop classics from Madonna, Janet, MJ, early Whitney, long and overdramatic ballads.

The 90's had R&B and teen-pop excellence, but many of the dance songs are horrid. And the grunge phase wasn't my cup of tea either.

The 00's had good songs of every genre, but especially '02, 03' and '04 spawned a lot of trash alongside it. '05, '06 and '07 were godly years though.

The 10's started out very very well, but in the second half it turned into garbage with Migos, Drake, Billie Eilish, all the Lil people and many more...

I'll be going with the 80's.

Yep same

• yaas, gaga 1