Chromatica vinyl available for preorder + new merch

boobatella

Pop-a-911-ster 20,782

The Chromatica trifold vinyl is now available for preorder on Gaga’s store along with two new crewnecks.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by donatellab

Community Leader 454

With all due respect, this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The customer service is terrible and they can’t manage to deliver products they sell to fans, but continue to put more products out...? Ma’am.

• boobatella changed the title to Chromatica vinyl available for preorder + new merch
Pop-a-911-ster 20,782
33 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Does anybody know if the one on her website includes the art books?? Or is the only difference the color of the vinyl?  

it says that it includes a new and exclusive 28-page LP-sized booklet and 40-page fanzine

The Popster 162
27 minutes ago, donatellab said:

it says that it includes a new and exclusive 28-page LP-sized booklet and 40-page fanzine

But it says that on the record store sticker, so im wondering if the one on her website is without that

Pop-a-911-ster 20,782
7 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

But it says that on the record store sticker, so im wondering if the one on her website is without that

It's written next to the photo on her store + you can also see the fanzine and booklet on the pic. 

spacer.png

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,583

I'm legit really excited for this and we don't even have to get it through UO this time :bradley:

Glad they're offering an option that doesn't look like frozen, dehydrated p*ss as well

• paws up 1

The Popster 162
9 minutes ago, donatellab said:

It's written next to the photo on her store + you can also see the fanzine and booklet on the pic. 

spacer.png

Okay thank u girl i thought interscope was tryna finesse 😩😩😭

• hugs 1

The Fame Popster 477
6 hours ago, PopEmergency said:

the vinyl is beautiful :icant:

and i'm broke and can't afford it 

Me too, this is literally THE WORST moment to buy anything :bradley: We have to hold on, I'm sure this vinyl will be available later too, now it's just preorder.

The Fame Popster 477
6 hours ago, PopEmergency said:

whoever buys that is lost tbh, every merch item this era had a p*ss pour quality

Nah, I have Chromatica pants and they're great!

The Fame Popster 401

1. How does a pre-order for a regular vinyl sell out in 3 days :fuming: I know they're not in post-production! Let me in!

2. Why are the jumpers nearly twice as much as the old jumpers :fuming: