Well hello there

xoxo craig

The Popster 15

Hey guys! 

I joined yesterday but I was waiting before I make my introduction thread. I'm xoxo Craig, some of you may know me from GGD and if this is our first time meeting then hi!

Obviously, my favourite artist is Lady Gaga. But other artists that I love is Ariana Grande, Katy Perry and a few others. Chromatica is my favorite Gaga album and it means so much to me. 

I'm a very open and honest person, and I won't shy away from telling things how they are. I do think of myself as a caring person, and I definitely try be positive... even if right now that is quite hard. My favourite anime is Naruto, and I think its because he represents someone who will never give up which is extremely important during a dark time like the pandemic. He reminds me to try look at the positives and to try be positive within myself, and thats one of the reasons why I like it do much. That, and its an epic anime - lots of filler though :katy:

Anyway, that's me! Thanks

xoxo craig

• paws up 10
  • shook 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
13 minutes ago, xoxo craig said:

Hey guys! 

I joined yesterday but I was waiting before I make my introduction thread. I'm xoxo Craig, some of you may know me from GGD and if this is our first time meeting then hi!

Obviously, my favourite artist is Lady Gaga. But other artists that I love is Ariana Grande, Katy Perry and a few others. Chromatica is my favorite Gaga album and it means so much to me. 

I'm a very open and honest person, and I won't shy away from telling things how they are. I do think of myself as a caring person, and I definitely try be positive... even if right now that is quite hard. My favourite anime is Naruto, and I think its because he represents someone who will never give up which is extremely important during a dark time like the pandemic. He reminds me to try look at the positives and to try be positive within myself, and thats one of the reasons why I like it do much. That, and its an epic anime - lots of filler though :katy:

Anyway, that's me! Thanks

xoxo craig

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy yourself. We're obviously much, much smaller than ggd, but I love it here and I hope you do as well. Play games, get depressed over the charts and debate a lot of nonsense, haha. The hub is a great place to get more aquatinted with people and we have a lot of evergreen threads you can find in the discover tab.

I've never seen Naruto, but I know I need to. @Bakugo is a big fan I believe.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,678
Just now, donatellab said:

not you turning this into his first AMA thread

spacer.png

First AMA, then cottage-showing :fall:

If that ain't the correct popper initiation procedure :lesson:

• lol 1

The Popster 15
37 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Hey Craig! @xoxo craig :love:

– Do you like Ava Max?

– What's your opinion on Miranda Cosgrove?

Uhm I don’t know her that well to form an opinion and I also haven't heard much of her music 

And Miranda... idk her, she was in the School of Rock which I have seen

• yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 15
9 minutes ago, Twitter said:

How are you? You finally joined the Kindness Haus. Did you get banned from GGD too?

spacer.png

I mean, I'm doing alright... been up and down these past few days

Lets just say someone doesn't like me very much and when I called them out, they took it out on me and now I can't access the site to even dispute it. I saw on my Instagram someone who is from GGD post something about here and so I thought I'd give this forum a try

• shook 1

RIP Angel 1,992
1 hour ago, xoxo craig said:

Lets just say someone doesn't like me very much and when I called them out, they took it out on me and now I can't access the site to even dispute it.

e63aa230eb9cf2c6fa67d879e8c54240.gif

Anyway, whale cum. Hope you last here. It won't be as active as Guhguhdehly (and you probably might miss that) but it's active enough to not be dead.