People reporting Chromatica Ball cancelled?

admin

Kindness Admin 6,892

A friend just texted me (who is not an online Stan) that he heard the tour was cancelled.

Seems to have started from people on @Twitter:

Anyone get their tickets refunded? I haven't seen anything personally for the Boston or NJ shows.

• shook 3

Kindness Admin 6,892
3 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Expected but still sad. I really want her to do something so we could see what it could of been like.

I do feel if it ends up being cancelled she needs to do something. Some Coachella like show that ends up on Netflix or wherever. This album is too good to just get lost to Covid.

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

Kinda feeling hopeless now :bradley: I would like my money back, but at the same time, I also want to still believe in this fantasy and a one of a kind experience. 

• hugs 1

The Popster 162
4 hours ago, admin said:

I do feel if it ends up being cancelled she needs to do something. Some Coachella like show that ends up on Netflix or wherever. This album is too good to just get lost to Covid.

I’m assuming this will happen. I’ll pay to watch a livestream as long as it’s good quality

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

It's really sucked how long they waited to announce the first delay; if it's not happening just tell us 

Yeah, I would imagine they really WANT it to happen and are hoping and hoping, but maybe it's past possibility. Sigh.

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
4 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

It's really sucked how long they waited to announce the first delay; if it's not happening just tell us 

Enigma Vegas show gonna be revamped for Chromatica so she can stay in one place. Bet!

• paws up 1