The Buffy and Angel Fanclub

Doot

Popster This Way 821

324-3240403_buffy-the-vampire-slayer-reu

Whalecum all fans of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and it's co-show Angel. 

Tell us your favorite seasons, characters plotlines and more. 

buffy the vampire slayer face GIF

Best villain? Hottest couple?

angel fox television classics GIF by HULU

Plot holes? Let's hear em. 

Club Members:

Edited by Doot
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster This Way 821
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I should definitely start watching it. I was more the guy who watched Charmed back then :dragon:

I love Charmed too. Leo and I were meant to be when I was growing up. :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1

3 hours ago, Doot said:

I love Charmed too. Leo and I were meant to be when I was growing up. :gaga-thanks:

Nnn. I literally started Charmed again a few months ago and those 4:3 episodes send me everytime.

Leo was lowkey hot in the beginning ngl

• yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 65

On my first marathon and I'm on season 4! Loving the show so before, only have seen one major spoiler so far :gaga-scream:I watched it a bit absentmindedly and sporadically growing up so it's been wild putting 2 and 2 together on some things.

Buffy is such a style icon, I hope that's appreciated as much as I am right now. Some questionable hair choices but given the time it was I can easily forgive. I liveee for Drusilla, she's so eerie and creepy. Willow is an absolutely angel and I totally believe the "if Josh wants you to feel something he'll just hurt Willow" quip (if that's a thing) :dean_scream:.

Edited by Interlude
  • paws up 1

Popster This Way 821
3 hours ago, Interlude said:

On my first marathon and I'm on season 4! Loving the show so before, only have seen one major spoiler so far :gaga-scream:I watched it a bit absentmindedly and sporadically growing up so it's been wild putting 2 and 2 together on some things.

Buffy is such a style icon, I hope that's appreciated as much as I am right now. Some questionable hair choices but given the time it was I can easily forgive. I liveee for Drusilla, she's so eerie and creepy. Willow is an absolutely angel and I totally believe the "if Josh wants you to feel something he'll just hurt Willow" quip (if that's a thing) :dean_scream:.

Yeah, while Buffy had a few questionable hair and outfit choices, it's crazy to me how awesome her fashion and hair styles were overall. 

Season 4-5 had the best hair and clothes, hands down. 

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Buffy is, and will always be, my favorite show and one of the most impactful shows ever. it's actually now been a few years since I've rewatched (I've seen the entire series a dozen times and certain episodes at least 40 times), maybe I should redo that. Maybe we should have weekly watch parties here :octopus:

My fave episodes, I was going to post less, but couldn't:

1. Becoming Pt. 1 and 2
  2. The Body
  3. Once More With Feeling
  4. Hush
  5. Restless
  • Passion
  • Fool For Love
  • Band Candy
  • Who Are You
  • Innocence
  • Conversations with Dead People
  • Something Blue
  • Doppelgangland
  • The Gift
  • Intervention
  • Tabula Rasa
  • Triangle

Popster This Way 656
15 hours ago, admin said:

Buffy is, and will always be, my favorite show and one of the most impactful shows ever. it's actually now been a few years since I've rewatched (I've seen the entire series a dozen times and certain episodes at least 40 times), maybe I should redo that. Maybe we should have weekly watch parties here :octopus:

My fave episodes, I was going to post less, but couldn't:

1. Becoming Pt. 1 and 2
  2. The Body
  3. Once More With Feeling
  4. Hush
  5. Restless
  • Passion
  • Fool For Love
  • Band Candy
  • Who Are You
  • Innocence
  • Conversations with Dead People
  • Something Blue
  • Doppelgangland
  • The Gift
  • Intervention
  • Tabula Rasa
  • Triangle

The Gift, OMWF, and School Hard are probably my top 3.

The only reason School Hard is held so high in my mind is because I love it so hard when Joyce hits Spike over the head. Mom of the century. 

Season 5's Family also doesn't get the support it deserves. 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 656
2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

The way @Doot intentionally stole this thread despite me reserving it

Angry Buffy The Vampire Slayer GIF

He has to have something to do while he's on the 

Spoiler

toilet

The Buffy reboot is over before it even began

Regina King to Produce Supernatural Drama ‘Slay’ in Development at CW

Regina King
Courtesy of Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP

Regina King is set to executive produce a drama series currently in development at The CWVariety has confirmed.

Titled “Slay,” the series focuses on Carson Jones. She is described as a bold, witty teenager with afro puffs, leather boots, seventies cool, and – thanks to her mother’s ancient African bloodline – supernatural gifts and the responsibility to use them to protect Virginia’s Historic Triangle (one of the most haunted areas in the country) from the forces of darkness.

Popster This Way 656
15 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

The Buffy reboot is over before it even began

That is 100% them revamping the idea for the Buffy reboot. Same Slayer. No branding.

Okay sis.

buffy the vampire slayer football GIF

The Popster 177

Buffy (and to a lesser extent, Angel) made up such a large part of my childhood :bradley:

Everyone was always lusting after Spike or Angel, but I was always Xander's ***** :bradley:

• paws up 2

• Doot changed the title to The Buffy and Angel Fanclub