The Buffy and Angel Fanclub

Doot

21 hours ago, Doot said:

Discussion Question:

Who is your favorite Buffy character and who is your favorite Angel character?

Spike Buffy Faith Illyria Willow Oz Wesley Lilah ooh can't choose just onw

• paws up 1

The Popster 177
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Discussion Question:

Who is your least favorite Buffy character and least favorite Angel character?

Kennedy hands down. Annoyance by Tara's departure aside, Kennedy was just annoying af and she immediately thought she was part of the Scooby Gang. 

Spoiler

Spoiler Alert: She could never be :tea:

As for Angel, I wasn't really a fan of Darla. I liked her development but saw her as a nuisance for the most part. Like a lot of fans, I hated how Cordelia was treated in her last season. The storyline was stupid and her eventual death was unnecessary, even if bittersweet. 

On 11/10/2020 at 11:22 AM, Doot said:

WaiT the power this woman has

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Pop-a-911-ster 22,613

https://www.polygon.com/22600437/buffy-the-vampire-slayer-ya-book-release-in-every-generation-cover-reveal

Frankie Rosenberg is passionate about the environment, a sophomore at New Sunnydale High School, and the daughter of the most powerful witch in Sunnydale history. Her mom, Willow, is slowly teaching her magic on the condition that she use it to better the world. But Frankie’s happily quiet life is upended when new girl Hailey shows up with news that the annual Slayer convention has been the target of an attack, and all the Slayers—including Buffy, Faith, and Hailey’s older sister Vi—might be dead. That means it’s time for this generation’s Slayer to be born. But being the first ever Slayer-Witch means learning how to wield a stake while trying to control her budding powers. With the help of Hailey, a werewolf named Jake, and a hot but nerdy sage demon, Frankie must become the Slayer, prevent the Hellmouth from opening again, and find out what happened to her Aunt Buffy, before she’s next. Get ready for a whole new story within the world of Buffy!

Q8BP.gif

Kindness Admin 6,892

I read about this today. I sorta gave up on the comics but will probably buy this. I want it to do well to increase the likelihood Disney does more in the future. 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,613
On 8/2/2021 at 4:00 PM, admin said:

I read about this today. I sorta gave up on the comics but will probably buy this. I want it to do well to increase the likelihood Disney does more in the future. 

but all Slayers dying in one convention? In the comics it took a major cataclysm/battle to wipe out Slayers for good. I'm not feeling the synopsis.

Q8BP.gif

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 8/2/2021 at 4:14 PM, DeanClownchester said:

but all Slayers dying in one convention? In the comics it took a major cataclysm/battle to wipe out Slayers for good. I'm not feeling the synopsis.

Q8BP.gif

I literally didn’t even read it :oops:

But yes that sounds idiotic, lol

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,613
On 8/3/2021 at 8:35 AM, admin said:

I literally didn’t even read it 

:icant: the comics or the synopsis? i also didn't read the comics but i just know the plotlines because of my work in the wiki :mess:

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 8/3/2021 at 9:15 AM, DeanClownchester said:

:icant: the comics or the synopsis? i also didn't read the comics but i just know the plotlines because of my work in the wiki :mess:

Synopsis, ha. That said, I have up reading the comics somewhere in season 2.

• thanks 1