Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster This Way 965
2 hours ago, Gagacharts said:

The most streamed songs from Chromatica on Spotify & YouTube (official uploads).

9. Babylon - 47.6 m.
10. Enigma - 42.9 m.
11. Fun Tonight - 42.2 m.
12. Plastic Doll - 41.2 m.
13. Chromatica II - 38.3 m.
14. 1000 Doves - 35.3 m.
15. Chromatica I - 31.8 m.
16. Chromatica III - 3.3 m.

Is this supposed to be Spotify + YouTube numbers combined? because if that's the case I really thought Chromatica was doing way better, singles aside. :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,271

Gaga´s Spotify update:

Born This Way - 307.493.237 (+335.943)

Just Dance - 410.719.672 (+380.200)

Poker Face - 546.534.643 (+424.685)

ARUTW - 615.571.545 (+434.020)

Bad Romance - 569.959.037 (+460.443)

Rain On Me - 623.276.467 (+696.646)

Shallow - 1.525.241.270 (+815.251)

• paws up 12
  • sad 2

13 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

Is this supposed to be Spotify + YouTube numbers combined? because if that's the case I really thought Chromatica was doing way better, singles aside. :rip:

Her fans are too busy streaming 10 year old albums for material we are never getting instead of supporting the most recent one :cm:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,182
28 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Her fans are too busy streaming 10 year old albums for material we are never getting instead of supporting the most recent one :cm:

Gaga paying complete dust to it didnt help either :cm:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

1 hour ago, artgagapop said:

Gaga is focusing on a 10 years old album right now literally :rip:

And why fans of the most recent album are salty about other fans streaming whatever they want? 

One can listen to the same album over and over and over again enough times. 

Pop-a-911-ster 21,981

and what is she doing RIGHT NOW honey :tea:

re-imagining Chromatica? :icant:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,728

I'm streaming Chromatica right now and yet I can tell you this era is dead and boring as f-. Chromatica not even reaching 50 weeks is high key embarrassing for someone coming from ASIB. And I don't want to hear anything about pandemic excuses anymore since we're well past that and still they decide to pay the era dust. Also putting C3C on hold when Tony has a deteriorating condition that will only worsen over time. Her team is a mess. Gaga has too many new projects, which isn't bad, but they should at least focus, plan and roll-out properly. What's the point of taking 4 projects and they all get delayed. A joke.

• paws up 8
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 54,426
2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

I'm streaming Chromatica right now and yet I can tell you this era is dead and boring as f-. Chromatica not even reaching 50 weeks is high key embarrassing for someone coming from ASIB. And I don't want to hear anything about pandemic excuses anymore since we're well past that and still they decide to pay the era dust. Also putting C3C on hold when Tony has a deteriorating condition that will only worsen over time. Her team is a mess. Gaga has too many new projects, which isn't bad, but they should at least focus, plan and roll-out properly. What's the point of taking 4 projects and they all get delayed. A joke.

Too much tea that's gonna burn some people

433784218_deancowboysmugpfp.thumb.gif.76

• paws up 1

Moderator 16,315

I love that Bad Romance is outviewing 58 videos that have currently more views overall. Which means in the future, Bad Romance could actually get back into the top 100 most viewed songs on Youtube :oscar:

Pop-a-911-ster 54,426

Spotify June 14th:

The Fame(Monster) : 2 956 381 207 2 063 368
A Star Is Born : 3 655 080 035 1 812 124
Chromatica : 1 610 171 857 1 502 863
Born This Way : 1 041 704 020 926 403
Joanne : 1 229 601 313 402 744
ARTPOP (Incl. Xtina DWUW): 800 823 559 328 658
  • paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,850
17 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Yeah the pandemic excuse or promo doesn’t work when the album struggled to spend 10 weeks in the top 20 in like every country :dead: it had a top 10 hit out, I really didn’t think it would dive that quickly :dean_scream:

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 17,208
18 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

I agree, sadly. Tho imo Gaga clearly said goodbye to Chromatica back in September, that’s why I never waited for anything more while liddos all over the internet were bashing her and her team. But again, lack of proper communication most probably influenced that. 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 17,208
12 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Tea

irrelevant to what you said but personally I’m way more excited for the music related projects than I am the acting related projects 

It’s confusing to understand what the GP wants from her nowadays though. Maybe her team doesn’t know either. 

spacer.png

Her team definitely knows, Gaga also knows she’s not a pop star anymore. She’s an entertainer that does it all and the liddos-Gaga bond ended back in 2013 with ARTPOP.