Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,799

I agree her team is often a mess. We can’t deny that. I was the first to criticize them lmao

BUT she has a great manager, like really. 
Bobby cares about her health and it’s the first thing to care when you manage someone.

I managed a team in the past (work experiences hihi 💋) and the most important thing was their mental health. Of course the commercial performance is important but you can’t have a great commercial performance without being careful first with your team.

The best scenario should be a great commercial team AND a great manager ala Bobby but Gaga has definitely the most important aspect for her career

• paws up 7
  • thanks 1

The Fame Popster 436
32 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Unpopular opinion but I find it disgusting how people expect artists to churn out content quickly like it’s nothing. I guess mental health and self care are nothing more than a couple of hashtags :creepin:

well... there are people like Rihanna who have writing camps yet they haven't bother to release a body of work in 5 years :rip: 

A Popster Is Born 12,126
1 minute ago, lunnuyu said:

well... there are people like Rihanna who have writing camps yet they haven't bother to release a body of work in 5 years :rip: 

And Gaga gave us three albums in that time frame yet people can’t stop complaining :mess:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 54,428
9 minutes ago, lunnuyu said:

971M+ streams for Cyndi Lauper's She So Unusual album! Might be the first album from the 80's to reach the 1B mark or someone else did it already?

Michael Jackson has 2 80's albums above 1B and Thriller has 2.3B

35 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Reveal hidden contents

Unless she has more Chromatica content ready to go in 2022 to support the tour

'We wrote, gosh, I’d say 50 songs, 100 songs, I don’t even know anymore. We wrote so many songs. And then I wanted to write, like, 20 more.' 

Like finishing 5-6 of those would already be enough for a rerelease :mess:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,943
29 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

If you want more music, listen to more artists, explore, broaden your horizons. And if anyone complains about Gaga only “selling” products to them, they can choose not to buy. It’s literally that simple :toofunny:

And yes, not respecting someone’s mental health is disgusting indeed. We literally don’t know what goes behind the scenes.

not people LOLing this :dead:

OT: I feel like her releasing a new project in 2022 before the tour is not "churning out content", a 2 year gap between musical projects is more than reasonable and actually a bigger gap than between ASIB and Chro. 

• paws up 5

The Fame Popster 436
31 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

If you want more music, listen to more artists, explore, broaden your horizons. And if anyone complains about Gaga only “selling” products to them, they can choose not to buy. It’s literally that simple :toofunny:

And yes, not respecting someone’s mental health is disgusting indeed. We literally don’t know what goes behind the scenes.

tbh! the perks of having multiple faves is that sometimes you get overwhelmed with lots of releases, especially if 6-8 of them release during the same day lmao

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,943

And also something you need to take into consideration when we're discussing "gaps between albums" (in general not relatted to gaga per se) is that usually an artist releases an album and then spends a whole year on the road performing it. We've been in a situation when once an album is done and released, the artist has not much more to do other than starting to prepare new songs. In Gaga's case is different because she's been doing the movie and that's probably taken as long as a tour would.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,208
4 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

'We wrote, gosh, I’d say 50 songs, 100 songs, I don’t even know anymore. We wrote so many songs. And then I wanted to write, like, 20 more.' 

Like finishing 5-6 of those would already be enough for a rerelease :mess:

Like usual, it’s all in her hands. Wbk.

• paws up 1