Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 22,728
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

I agree, sadly. Tho imo Gaga clearly said goodbye to Chromatica back in September, that’s why I never waited for anything more while liddos all over the internet were bashing her and her team. But again, lack of proper communication most probably influenced that. 

And really I'll be fine if it's dead but at least make it official. Scrap the TCB and make it a joint album tour or some sh!t. Just put it out of its misery. False hope is the worst.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,208
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

And really I'll be fine if it's dead but at least make it official. Scrap the TCB and make it a joint album tour or some sh!t. Just put it out of its misery. False hope is the worst.

Yes. This so much.

A Popster Is Born 17,208
Just now, Delusional said:

It’s frustrating because maybe I’d believe this more if her team wasn’t so annoying and started that bs “journey continues” thing 

I’m truly grateful for Bloodpop. He is the only one in her circle genuinely trying to keep Chromatica going and he is the only one who can. Imagine how upset he is that his work was treated like this? 

I believe I have never agreed more with you than I am now. Tea.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 17,208
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I've been saying she'll release LG7 and will turn it into the LG7 ball

433784218_deancowboysmugpfp.thumb.gif.76

As dumb as I may sound, I think she won’t abandon LG6 tour wise. She will at best do a joint album tour.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812

I honestly don’t think a full album will be ready before the tour next year. She doesn’t churn out music as fast as she did anymore. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 17,208
Just now, Delusional said:

We need #JusticeForBloodpop

The man deserves better. Chromatica deserved better. His work deserved better. :lesson: Give us the remix album. :lesson: We will stream.* :lesson:

*Vivi excluded 

Let me join.

:love:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 900

Not that i think its likely, but Gaga and her team could always release one of the remixes off of Club Chromatica as a single if they really wanted to revive the era and promote the tour.

Edited by Ethel

23 minutes ago, BenG said:

I honestly don’t think a full album will be ready before the tour next year. She doesn’t churn out music as fast as she did anymore. 

I lowkey don't think she has finished one single song since Chromatica was ready :mess:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

I lowkey don't think she has finished one single song since Chromatica was ready :mess:

Time for her to open her vault :ohhh:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
11 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

France:

#188(-50) evermore [10 weeks]

Poor 'fans' who thought the vinyl wasn't even gonna make it re-enter for 1 week and instead it got 2 more, the Music Industry always wins

Lin Manuel Miranda Clap GIF by Emmys

No cat hair required :oscar:

A Popster Is Born 12,126

Unpopular opinion but I find it disgusting how people expect artists to churn out content quickly like it’s nothing. I guess mental health and self care are nothing more than a couple of hashtags :creepin:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 17,208
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Unpopular opinion but I find it disgusting how people expect artists to churn out content quickly like it’s nothing. I guess mental health and self care are nothing more than a couple of hashtags :creepin:

Chromatica is a full, well thought out body of work, with interludes, with a theme. This album clearly meant so much to her and the creation process, as confirmed my mutltiple sources, was amazing and exhausting. Whatever happened when the pandemic hit, we can’t really judge that and I accepted that. For me it’s obvious she won’t be able to deliver a full body of work like this for quite some time. 

Spoiler

Unless she has more Chromatica content ready to go in 2022 to support the tour

• paws up 2

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Chromatica is a full, well thought out body of work, with interludes, with a theme. This album clearly meant so much to her and the creation process, as confirmed my mutltiple sources, was amazing and exhausting. Whatever happened when the pandemic hit, we can’t really judge that and I accepted that. For me it’s obvious she won’t be able to deliver a full body of work like this for quite some time. 

Reveal hidden contents

Unless she has more Chromatica content ready to go in 2022 to support the tour

I think they will use the hype created with HOG and the top gun soundtrack to add some dates to the tour (maybe it will still be called TCB, but I think that after 2 years of pandemic we will not care much about the name or the "theme" of the concert, but we will simply enjoy her return live for a stadium tour).

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,126
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Disgusting? A reach. Nobody is asking for meaningful 5 minute poems that talk about Gaga’s ptsd. We just want music because we support a singer and we’d like to see and hear her doing that again, and thinking of the benefits a cute little project would bring. :toofunny: Chill

If you want more music, listen to more artists, explore, broaden your horizons. And if anyone complains about Gaga only “selling” products to them, they can choose not to buy. It’s literally that simple :toofunny:

And yes, not respecting someone’s mental health is disgusting indeed. We literally don’t know what goes behind the scenes.

Edited by Adarsh
  • lol 2
  • love 1