Lady Gaga On The Meat Dress and 19 Other Iconic Looks | Life In Looks | British Vogue

GitHub

The Fame Popster 401

I love how she articulated the grotesqueness and dissonance of haute couture (the latex, placenta goop, kevlar where one expects nice fabrics... dresses from dead men...). Her bottled up distain for opulence at the end is perfect lmao because I'm sure it's genuine and un-genuine in equal measure. 

Edited by blue
  • paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,689

Loved the backstories from the horse made out of Chanel purses to the bulletproof dress

Although I wished there was a Joanne era look here. And not just the Super Bowl Versace outfit but one of the main variations of the pink hat cowgirl looks . In some ways the Joanne era was an extension of the Fame era in which she really committed to that one look 

The Fame Popster 319
On 11/9/2021 at 12:44 PM, nynj nights said:

Loved the backstories from the horse made out of Chanel purses to the bulletproof dress

Although I wished there was a Joanne era look here. And not just the Super Bowl Versace outfit but one of the main variations of the pink hat cowgirl looks . In some ways the Joanne era was an extension of the Fame era in which she really committed to that one look 

I feel like her fashion during the Joanne era is soooo underrated

• thanks 1