Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 12,167
On 4/2/2022 at 4:26 PM, Aloe said:

Poor zayn he could have Harry’s success now if he enjoyed the spotlight :bebe:

Harry is more creative than Zayn could ever be though 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,039
On 4/2/2022 at 2:50 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Anyone else think that Dolly Parton’s album could be a threat to L4S at the Grammys?

I don't think she would be awarded above LFS in any condition, and considering how the noms went and the narrative of ti being Tony's last album that's even less likely. Ofc we can't take awards for granted, but I think this is the category Tony and Gaga have the biggest chances

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,865

i only expect two grammys for LFS, out of BPTA, BPD, MV - anything else or any other grammy would come as a surprise. At least she is performing, which will boost LFS/her discography and she clearly wants that academy/recording studio respect; she's got more than enough time to go for a tony/emmy and pick up the BA and GF cateogries at those academies. i have faith :billiecat:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,331
On 4/2/2022 at 2:50 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Anyone else think that Dolly Parton’s album could be a threat to L4S at the Grammys?

:'(

let's not think about that

but i hope it will be in the pre-show so i can watch

ARTPOPster 1,316
On 4/2/2022 at 8:50 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Only if dolly mentioned a few months back that this was her last album I don’t see her being a threat :icant:

• lol 1

• Daddy locked and unpinned this topic