Hello! A message from me (Dirkje)

Dirkje

Moderator 4,653

Hello guys!

Yes I'm just going to make a new thread to tell my story. You guys deserve that.

I'm really inactive and that has a reason. Maybe you've heard it, or read it somewhere else, but I've been struggling with my mental health issues. I have been seeking help and I've just started several trajects with professionals. First I'm gonna get a research and then maybe therapy or medicines to get better.

The latest news is that I do have a diagnose, even if its just one for the time being. I have a depression. 

I'm truly sorry that I've been away for so long. I'm also sorry to the modteam I've not been there to support them. I hope you guys understand the reason. @Bakugo @admin @Sir.Sim @SLAG @joesudaI love you guys!

I also want to say hi to all of you! I hope you guys are doing well and enjoy your time on the forums! :hugging:

I still love you guys!

Take care of yourself, take care of your friends and family. And realize that mental health issues are more common than you think. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 10
  • love 5

Popstanne 5,076

Nice to hear from you, and I'm glad you've been taking care of yourself and focusing on your health. That's important!! 

Secondly, that's great that you have a diagnosis, because now you can work on treating it. 

And don't worry about being away; most of the other mods have, too! :laughga: It's been a pretty quiet site for a while...

• love 2

I truly hope you get the support you need. The right people with the right approach. It's never easy, and it always differs from person to person. Stay strong, and don't forget that sometimes, just making the day and being you is enough.

• love 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

No need to apologize. You are an amazing person and you're a massive part of why this site was able to take off like it did and kept going. Even now, when so many of us are less than present; your kindness, leadership and enthusiasm remain palpable. I'm glad you're taking mental health so seriously, nothing is more important. Always here (both me and everyone here) for whenever you need to chat about anything serious, not at all serious or 100% Gaga.

So many hugs, can't wait to see how much better you're going to feel through this journey. :gaga-thanks:

• hugs 1
  • love 1

Moderator 4,653
On 1/18/2022 at 4:28 AM, Franch Toast said:

Nice to hear from you, and I'm glad you've been taking care of yourself and focusing on your health. That's important!! 

Secondly, that's great that you have a diagnosis, because now you can work on treating it. 

And don't worry about being away; most of the other mods have, too! :laughga: It's been a pretty quiet site for a while...

Its very nice to hear from you again as well! 
Thank you so much for understanding. Love you! I hope you've been doing well!

Moderator 4,653
On 1/18/2022 at 4:38 AM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

I truly hope you get the support you need. The right people with the right approach. It's never easy, and it always differs from person to person. Stay strong, and don't forget that sometimes, just making the day and being you is enough.

Thank you so much for your kind words! Truly appreciated!

• hugs 1

Moderator 4,653
On 1/18/2022 at 7:03 AM, admin said:

No need to apologize. You are an amazing person and you're a massive part of why this site was able to take off like it did and kept going. Even now, when so many of us are less than present; your kindness, leadership and enthusiasm remain palpable. I'm glad you're taking mental health so seriously, nothing is more important. Always here (both me and everyone here) for whenever you need to chat about anything serious, not at all serious or 100% Gaga.

So many hugs, can't wait to see how much better you're going to feel through this journey. :gaga-thanks:

Awww admin! you are so nice! Thank you so much! I hope you've been doing well!

Popster to Popster 3,771

glad for you, i hope you will stay well and healthy 🙏🙏:prideheart: Also, I'm glad you'll be focusing on your health and yourself. :)

On 1/18/2022 at 2:26 AM, Dirkje said:

First I'm gonna get a research and then maybe therapy or medicines to get better.

i really hope u will get better

Edited by Mario44
  • love 1