Celebrities colours season 3 - Final Round

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 20,952

BREAKING NEWS: Joan Smalls and Bella Hadid were seen discussing CC3 flop season in the bar. They've come to the conclusion that LL needs to be fired IMMEDIATELY!

01-joan-bella.jpg

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,076
x3
On 3/11/2022 at 9:00 PM, corvus albus said:

And that's fine. But I think it's especially unfair to make fun of someone for enjoying music as if me enjoying Avas music disqualifies me from talking about anyone ever :katy:

You can drag Ava sometimes, I can say that one Dua song is boring and nobody gets hurt and that's how it should be.

You are right , no one should make fun of you for liking Ava Max but also you shouldn't delete the comments. It just makes the situation worse. Next time , just send a private message to him/her and explain him/her that you don't feel comfortable with his/her jokes and i am sure this situation will stop. 

Also I don't think that anyone is making fun of you. Don't take it personally. We all here like you. We are just making fun of some Ava Max stats ,but the same thing is happening with Katy Perry, Lady Gaga (see Stupid Love) ...even Adele! Just laugh with these comments and don't take them personally. I mean these rat slugs keep shading me every day , yet I don't take these shades personally cause i know it's just a joke

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,952
On 3/11/2022 at 10:10 PM, little legend said:

You are right , no one should make fun of you for liking Ava Max but also you shouldn't delete the comments. It just makes the situation worse. Next time , just send a private message to him/her and explain him/her that you don't feel comfortable with his/her jokes and i am sure this situation will stop. 

Also I don't think that anyone is making fun of you. Don't take it personally. We all here like you. We are just making fun of some Ava Max stats ,but the same thing is happening with Katy Perry, Lady Gaga (see Stupid Love) ...even Adele! Just laugh with these comments and don't take them personally. I mean these rat slugs keep shading me every day , yet I don't take these shades personally cause i know it's just a joke

Tip! You can just use they/them instead of him/her in this case :bunny:

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Moderator 16,425
On 3/11/2022 at 9:10 PM, Lorde Von Kok said:

TMZ_Logo.svg

BREAKING - CAITLYN JENNER DANGEROUSLY DRIVING TOWARDS THE VENUE WHILE SCREAMING HOMOPHOBIC SLURS.

2ZCFsyJGKk29MPzVC_aOrr.jpg?op=ocroped&va

Just another Friday for her

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,076
x3
On 3/11/2022 at 9:13 PM, little legend said:

#14 @Franch Toast 1 pt x 2 = 2 ptsspacer.png

Gemma-Chan.jpg

Average score: 4,43 

I'm so glad that this is just GP voting and not judge vote. So you rats can't shade  us the professional judges now:nicki_scream:

• Daddy unfeatured and unpinned this topic