Edited by boobatella
  • sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,958

On 3/4/2022 at 11:48 PM, boobatella said:

PUT PUTIN AND HIS PUPPETS TO PRISON NOW, or f*cking death row

pls tag as gore and in spoilers :sad:

• sad 1

The Fame Popster 401

The chaos if Bennett is able to negotiate safe harbor for Ukrainian Jews but in exchange, he greenlights the massacre of "neo-nazi" "Banderite" ethnic Ukrainians  :leap:

Clearly, it would better for Israel to help a Jewish leader to victory in Ukraine than aid in the destruction of Ukraine. I would hope the solidarity amongst Ukrainians rn amounts to something real and it is enough to dissuade Israelis who rightfully might want to salt the earth.

Edited by blue
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Moderator 16,295
On 3/5/2022 at 8:20 PM, blue said:

The chaos if Bennett is able to negotiate safe harbor for Ukrainian Jews but in exchange, he greenlights the massacre of "neo-nazi" "Banderite" ethnic Ukrainians

What the hell is this sentence. Borderline antisemitic

The Fame Popster 401
On 3/6/2022 at 1:18 AM, corvus albus said:

What the hell is this sentence. Borderline antisemitic

I grew up in a community of exiled Persian jews so 1) I am not inclined to be anti-semitic and 2) I understand Israel is uniquely prepared for Jews to make aliyah in times of conflict/war (see the Soviet aliyah, Operation Moses, etc.) 

Since Russia wants to frame this war as an anti-fascist, anti-nazi war of liberation, obviously the Israelis know their co-sign is invaluable. I just do not want to see Russia take advantage of horrendous intergenerational trauma for continued carte blanche violence. After all, Jews were basically the only people who could emigrate from the USSR and only to Israel under their law of return so it has happened before and it could easily happen now. 

For example, Russia accuses Ukraine of not letting Jews leave in a recent letter. How do you think this plays in Israel and what do you think will happen when Jewish people start dying of dehydration under Russian occupation? I'd literally do anything in the US and I would expect the same from Israel, sorry!!! 

Edited by blue

The Fame Popster 401

African and Middle Eastern mercenaries fighting in place of Russians because "Russians are not colonizers" is the perfect psyop, no notes. Might as well argue "Russia is an Eurasian settler colony" with the wall. 

• thanks 1