Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion

Nightwing

Pop-a-911-ster 20,785

I am watching our morning talk show and the Estonian Rescue Board is talking about what to do when Russia starts bombing us, where to hide etc :crying:

apparently we don’t have an air raid alarm so if the electricty is out then we have no idea that a bombing is about to happen :katy:

• shook 1
  • hugs 7

Popster to Popster 2,701
On 2/28/2022 at 1:32 PM, Sir.Sim said:

Wtf

It’s a fair argument on their part. They don’t want to be involved in a possible war with Russia.

Pop-a-911-ster 20,785
On 3/1/2022 at 8:27 AM, Sir.Sim said:

Cowardice. I understand that countries are afraid to go against Putin so they wouldn’t become possible targets but it’s crucial at this point. Even Switzerland broke their neutrality.

Estonia has been sending equipment and aid to Ukraine, knowing very well we could be the next targets, but we need to be there for each other. Unity is the key to go against Putin. Ukraine is fighting for the whole world right now, we can’t leave them alone. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • love 2

Moderator 16,295
On 2/28/2022 at 11:06 PM, Mr. V said:

first country to ban oil imports :whatga: will more follow? Stay tuned.

They are an oil and gas exporting country. This sanction is literally useless.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,785

I’m getting more worried every day. Ukraine has been strong and i applaud them, but I’m afraid they won’t succeed against the huge Russian convoys.. Russia is using the same tactics it has been using for the past 80 years. It’s going against Ukraine with huge masses and if that doesn’t help then they just use bombs and destroy everything they can. Even if Ukraine manages to hold onto and protect their cities for a few more days/weeks, I’m afraid that Putin will direct an attack towards the Baltics or Poland for example, since they are in his way and ruining his "operation". I’m afraid Putin won’t stop until he gets what he wants and will destroy everything in his way to get to it.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,720
On 3/1/2022 at 9:20 AM, boobatella said:

I’m getting more worried every day. Ukraine has been strong and i applaud them, but I’m afraid they won’t succeed against the huge Russian convoys.. Russia is using the same tactics it has been using for the past 80 years. It’s going against Ukraine with huge masses and if that doesn’t help then they just use bombs and destroy everything they can. Even if Ukraine manages to hold onto and protect their cities for a few more days/weeks, I’m afraid that Putin will direct an attack towards the Baltics or Poland for example, since they are in his way and ruining his "operation". I’m afraid Putin won’t stop until he gets what he wants and will destroy everything in his way to get to it.

This is exactly the tea

I can see him saying “Now that weapons from others countries are attacking my army I have no choice but to attack them too”

:rip: 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,785
On 3/1/2022 at 11:15 AM, La Chatte said:

This is exactly the tea

I can see him saying “Now that weapons from others countries are attacking my army I have no choice but to attack them too”

:rip: 

Yeah i can see him "teaching a lesson" to the countries that have been sending help to Ukraine, since they stand in his way to "free Ukraine from nazis" :rip:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,785
On 3/1/2022 at 12:08 PM, GucciOreos said:

very worried about Ukraine but I'd like to believe there is no way they'll try to invade another country after due to the massive damage this has already done...

Unfortunately we can’t rule it out, his delusion will lead to huge destruction. 

• sad 1