Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion

Nightwing

Pop-a-911-ster 26,799
On 2/27/2022 at 9:31 PM, GucciOreos said:

So this can take a long long time, right? So sad 

yeah even years 

this is why Europe will probably witness in its territory the biggest humanitarian tragedy since decades 

• sad 2

Moderator 16,340
On 2/27/2022 at 10:15 PM, boobatella said:

oh my f*cking god

i am so worried, another sleepless night incoming :crying:

You don't have to worry too much, this video is not verified yet and Russia would only gain from spreading fake explosions

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 2/27/2022 at 10:15 PM, boobatella said:

oh my f*cking god

i am so worried, another sleepless night incoming :crying:

omg i just saw this on my feed i CANT :crying: Pleaseeee stop :crying:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,851
On 2/27/2022 at 11:18 PM, corvus albus said:

You don't have to worry too much, this video is not verified yet and Russia would only gain from spreading fake explosions

I’ve worried about this war for the past 4 days, and I’m afraid of what will happen to Ukraine and the rest of the world if Putin manages to "win", I’m worried about my family. 

this isn’t only about this video, and i have a lot to worry about.

• hugs 7

ARTPOPster 1,476
On 2/27/2022 at 1:41 PM, La Chatte said:

this is again unprecedented 

No country can veto what the General Assembly approves 

This has happened before a few times but it's rare. 

Also, it's not binding. 😞 The GA asked the Soviet Union to exit Afghanistan in the 80s but they just shrugged.

The Fame Popster 401
On 2/27/2022 at 2:07 AM, derpmonster said:

This kind of delusion can also lead to him underestimating the actual impact of nukes (i.e. we all die). He might think he and his people alone will manage to survive.

I don't want to kill the vibe / everyone to freak out so I'll keep nuke talk behind a spoiler! 

Spoiler

That's true. Everyone is chattering about "limited" "tactual" strikes. So, I mean, I guess if Putin launched a pre-emptive strike into the Black Sea or maybe a less populated area in UA, he could use a Japan 2.0 reasoning "they gave us no other choice but it's over now, why are you adding more radiation to the world?" I think the West and Turkey would still strike back but the situation would be more ambiguous than, like, "Moscow nukes New York City."

Edited by blue
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,851

one of my closest childhood friends is Estonian-Russian and he works in his dad’s company, the dad along with the company’s partners are Russians who are Putin’s c*ck suckers and are excusing the war and Putin, and saying how the Ukranian flags and protests are propaganda and Putin is in the right :katy:

my friend is so ready to punch his dad :katy:

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,958

holy sh!t

did not expect that. basically all russian companies have to give 80% of foreign revenue (read: profits) to the government. They will get back roubles in return.

This basically means russia will have foreign cash to go against the sanctions as long as people from west or globally pay russian companies in dollars and euros.

This is a double edged sword because this also means that rouble has a chance to stay stable with no inflation. But at the same time all buisness in russia will be worthless. The currency is being propped up by the profits of the companies. This is a madman move, makes no economic sense whatsoever.

• shook 1
  • thanks 1