Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion

Nightwing

Popster to Popster 2,701
On 3/1/2022 at 2:20 AM, boobatella said:

I’m getting more worried every day. Ukraine has been strong and i applaud them, but I’m afraid they won’t succeed against the huge Russian convoys.. Russia is using the same tactics it has been using for the past 80 years. It’s going against Ukraine with huge masses and if that doesn’t help then they just use bombs and destroy everything they can. Even if Ukraine manages to hold onto and protect their cities for a few more days/weeks, I’m afraid that Putin will direct an attack towards the Baltics or Poland for example, since they are in his way and ruining his "operation". I’m afraid Putin won’t stop until he gets what he wants and will destroy everything in his way to get to it.

I don’t think Putin is dumb enough to attack any NATO members, at least right now. I mean there always remains that possibility but it seems his focus is on Ukraine and I think once he takes over Ukraine, which I believe eventually he will, he might want to go after the Baltic states next. Still though, all of NATO will be against him and it’s tough to see him succeed in the long run.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,958

For anyone reading about the preparedness of the Russian army or the lack thereof read this thread:

CIvilians jamming Russian army radio, no fuel, no logistics, no food, no maps, no equipment, total lack of communication, army generals hiding out of radio range, 1000s of people listening in on their movement and plans and a free-for-all for intelligence services. 

This is beyond tragic.

Edited by Mr. V
Typos

Pop-a-911-ster 20,782
On 3/1/2022 at 9:12 PM, Mr. V said:

For anyone reading about the preparedness of the Russian army or the lack thereof read this thread:

CIvilians jamming Russian army radio, no fuel, no logistics, no food, no maps, no equipment, total lack of communication, army generals hiding out of radio range, 1000s of people listening in on their movement and plans and a free-for-all for intelligence services. 

This is beyond tragic.

citing Estonian former president:

They have always relied on masses and mass destruction when it comes to war. But i am afraid that Putin might’ve sent in youngsters and incompetent soldiers at first since he thought it would be an easy task and didn’t want to risk with his professional troops. Now his plans are failing, and i’m afraid he might attack with a professional army soon. 

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,782

oh my god i was about to fall asleep and some bastard started shooting fireworks near my house :katy:

i was literally scared sh*tless by the banging noises  :katy:

• shook 1
  • hugs 1

ARTPOPster 1,958

Adidas, Nike also pull out. No business in Russia. These are probably business decisions rather than political ones.

-

On a somewhat lighter note, although brave Ukrainians are fighting for their country... while being brave and serious they are also serving kiis :creepin:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 3/2/2022 at 11:51 AM, boobatella said:

:rip: 

How daft you have to be show your invasion map to TV unless this is what you want everyone to think? :creepin:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,782
On 3/2/2022 at 1:00 PM, Mr. V said:

How daft you have to be show your invasion map to TV unless this is what you want everyone to think? :creepin:

yeah either he’s really dumb or this is a way to put psychological pressure on others. Everbody will focus on this and then they do something really unexpected

Popster to Popster 2,701
On 3/2/2022 at 4:51 AM, boobatella said:

:rip: 

They’re really skirting the line with NATO lol. Poor Moldova about to get caught up in this conflict 

• paws up 1