Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion

Nightwing

Popster to Popster 2,701
On 2/28/2022 at 4:25 AM, Mr. V said:

No sh!t Putin you shat on your own feet

I’m surprised he didn’t plan for this. I would assume harsh sanctions from the west was inevitable.

Pop-a-911-ster 20,785
On 2/28/2022 at 5:11 PM, Nightwing said:

I’m surprised he didn’t plan for this. I would assume harsh sanctions from the west was inevitable.

he’s crazy, he didn’t think Ukraine would resist.

I mean it’s being reported that on Feb 26th a Russian media outlet actually wrote and published an article, claiming they have "freed" Ukraine, made it a part of Russia again and are rebuilding the great Russia that was "sadly" destroyed in 1991. The article was uploaded to RIA Novosti, which is a Russian state owned domestic news agency, and then quickly deleted. I don’t think it’s a 100% confirmed yet, but i did read that article. 

Putin was so sure it was gonna be an easy victory, he probably didn’t even consider that Ukraine would fight back this bravely. The saddest part is that Putin will NEVER admit that he failed so when all hope is lost for him to win, then I wouldn’t even be surprised if he went for nukes. Kinda the "if i can’t have you, then no one can have you" mentality. He will never admit his failure and stand back. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812

The UK is banning Russian flagged, registered, owned, controlled, chartered or operated vessels at ports.

The UK is also banning the exports of a number of key sectors including microelectronics, marine and navigation equipment.

Edited by BenG
  • paws up 2

Popstanne 6,426

FIFA and UEFA have banned Russia from competing in international football tournaments. This would mean that the Russian team would not be able compete in the Women's Euro and the World Cup qualification playoffs (and thus the World Cup) this summer.

Russian club Spartak Moscow has also been banned from the Europa League.

Edited by JennyWayne
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,721

So yesterday I shared a russian convoy of 5 kilometers in the north of Kyiv 

They didn't attack the capital today and last night but the convoy is now way bigger this is alarming :rip:

it is now a russian convoy of 27 kilometers :dead: :dead::dead: at 20 km from Gostomel 

f- you putin 

• sad 2

Pop-a-911-ster 20,785

I won’t share the video, since it’s very graphic, but i saw a video on Twitter of paramedics trying to save a little 6 year old girl who was fatally injured after the bombardment of her home and the doctor says "show this to putin, the eyes of this child, and crying doctors.” 

I can’t believe how evil some people can be, my heart is broken :crying:

• sad 8

ARTPOPster 1,958

I-

Anonymous will cripple Russia 

-

Ok on second thoughts I don't think this will really happen. Probably just scaring people to take out all cash from the system. 0.1% chance that it actually happens. Anonymous will never hurt citizens.

-

Cancel everything it is now proven to be a fake.

Edited by Mr. V
Fake
  • paws up 1