Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion

Nightwing

Moderator 3,690
On 2/27/2022 at 1:56 PM, boobatella said:

f*ck you

Belarus deserves as harsh sanctions as Russia is getting. I'm so sad that the 2020-2021 Belarusian protests didn't result in the downing of Lukashenko as without him Belarus would not be corroborating with Russia so much.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,976
On 2/27/2022 at 3:19 PM, La Chatte said:

Putin just declared a nuclear threat :dead: 

he's crazy someone needs to kill him please :dead:

I’d do it myself if i could :katy:

• paws up 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,849

So either the world let's him do as he pleases and invade other countries or he unleashes nuclear war? Miss me with that bullsh-t. He is doing this batsh-t stuff because of his ego, a belief in the expansion of Russia, or a combination of both. If he goes forward with something like this Putin and Russia will surely cease to exist afterwards.

Edited by GucciOreos

Pop-a-911-ster 26,856
On 2/27/2022 at 2:39 PM, boobatella said:

we are truly underestimating his level of madness

spacer.png

I told yall :rip: 

It's only a threat so far but I have no doubt he will employ nuclear weapons if he wants :rip: his madness lost him :rip:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,849

He was going to pull this card eventually, I think the fact that he's already doing it means things are clearly not going as well as planned. Hopefully the fact that he's putting the lives of Russians in risk too motivates them further to protest and oppose this nonsense.

Edited by GucciOreos
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,976

I’m currently visiting my grandparents who have a big house in the middle of a forest and we were literally discussing what to do when putin comes here :katy: 

we have an old bomb shelter from WWII times in our forest but it’s so old that it wouldn’t probably protect us :katy:

I can’t believe i even have to think about this :katy: 

• hugs 4

• Nightwing changed the title to Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion