Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion

Nightwing

Gaming Leader 8,440

My heart goes out to all my Europeans. This is absolutely devastating and I've been following closely this mess for a week now. Although I love my queer Russians and those who are rioting, please make Putin and his government crash down to the ground.

• paws up 4
  • love 3

The Fame Popster 401
On 2/26/2022 at 2:49 PM, La Chatte said:

no he's completely mad, he manages the Kremlin alone and I suggest you to watch the recent video where one of his ministers was shaking of fear against him 

Since Putin is completely detached from reality and his advisors won't tell him the truth, I don't think it's even possible for him to admit defeat to this degree and murder/suicide us all. He probably thinks he was put on earth to restore the Russian Empire... that alone should make him want to stay alive or at least not live in a post-nuclear world lol.

That said, sometimes I feel like I have a part missing in my brain because I don't get the threat of nukes. It's weird how every big man uses them as a threat. It's like........ we'd all die thinking you're a p*ssy!!! So embarrassing!!! 

Edited by blue
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,485
On 2/26/2022 at 2:55 PM, Delusional said:

It’s still phenomenal they won’t have their internet cut tho 

Unfortunately most still might. You need special equipment to use Starlink and shipping all that to Ukraine right now is a bit of a stretch.

ARTPOPster 1,485
On 2/26/2022 at 5:46 PM, blue said:

Since Putin is completely detached from reality and his advisors won't tell him the truth, I don't think it's even possible for him to admit defeat to this degree and murder/suicide us all. He probably thinks he was put on earth to restore the Russian Empire... that alone should make him want to stay alive or at least not live in a post-nuclear world lol.

This kind of delusion can also lead to him underestimating the actual impact of nukes (i.e. we all die). He might think he and his people alone will manage to survive.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 21,004

This is so sad, luckily they are documenting all these war crimes so Putin can get the punishment he deserves. F*cking imbecile

Edited by boobatella
  • sad 4

Pop-a-911-ster 21,004
On 2/27/2022 at 1:24 PM, La Chatte said:

:dead::dead::dead:

Yeah Belarus has already helped Putin a lot in this, Belarus might get thrown out of SWIFT as well as punishment

• Nightwing changed the title to Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion