Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion

Nightwing

Pop-a-911-ster 20,851
On 2/26/2022 at 1:38 PM, GucciOreos said:

For those who can’t speak russian: the driver offers the russian soldiers a ride back to Russia, the soldiers ask for news on how they are doing in war and the driver tells them that Ukraine is winning, russians are surrendering and suggests them to that too

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/26/2022 at 12:52 PM, La Chatte said:

I’m more concerned about Romania and Moldova cause there are Russian troops in Transinistria since 30 years 

They want peace in Transnistria not war from what I read. We are not worried about war here in Romania, It's going to be a sh*t move if he even dares to attack an EU and NATO country, from what I'm seeing, his troops are already struggling in Ukraine so I don't think he has the resources to even make this a long war.

Speaking about my country, this was such a feel good moment for me 

Edited by LGMonster95
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 2/26/2022 at 2:25 PM, LGMonster95 said:

so I don't think he has the resources to even make this a long war.

They haven't even deployed 1/3rd of the forces. Sorry to burst your bubble. Inital reports claim 60k deployed from the 200k stationed. I suspect they deployed lesser than that.

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/26/2022 at 3:43 PM, Mr. V said:

They haven't even deployed 1/3rd of the forces. Sorry to burst your bubble. Inital reports claim 60k deployed from the 200k stationed. I suspect they deployed lesser than that.

Still a long war is going to affect Russia aswell, Putin thought its going to be an easy win and it doesn't look like that.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 2/26/2022 at 2:52 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Still a long war is going to affect Russia aswell, Putin thought its going to be an easy win and it doesn't look like that.

for sure, i went to sleep fully expecting devastation when i wake up but then ended up crying at how they still held off through the night. I hope military equipment arrives quickly to help.

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 26,804
On 2/26/2022 at 2:25 PM, LGMonster95 said:

They want peace in Transnistria not war from what I read. We are not worried about war here in Romania, It's going to be a sh*t move if he even dares to attack an EU and NATO country, from what I'm seeing, his troops are already struggling in Ukraine so I don't think he has the resources to even make this a long war.

Speaking about my country, this was such a feel good moment for me 

His madness is so high that I’m really worried he will use nuclear weapons despite the NATO’s nuclear power :rip:

He seems determined to invade every EU country from Ukraine to Germany :rip:

I know I’m seeing the worst scenario but the last days are out of the world :rip:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/26/2022 at 4:39 PM, La Chatte said:

His madness is so high that I’m really worried he will use nuclear weapons despite the NATO’s nuclear power :rip:

He seems determined to invade every EU country from Ukraine to Germany :rip:

I know I’m seeing the worst scenario but the last days are out of the world :rip:

Well tbh you are indeed seeing the absolute worst scenario. He is a mad men but I don't think he is that stupid, using nuclear weapons will pretty much mean a su*cide attempt for his whole nation which I think nobody wants no matter how power hungry they are, It's too much of a lose-lose scenario. Yeah It's sad what's currently happening but I don't think we should think about nuclear war, seeing the "end of the world" and stuff like this because honestly does more bad than good. 

• thanks 2

ARTPOPster 1,958

this along with swift will decimate and destroy russian economy, think 1990s russia after the fall of soviet union. 

Edited by Mr. V
added second tweet
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

• Nightwing changed the title to Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion