Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion

Nightwing

Pop-a-911-ster 26,792

just saw nuclear data from countries and only the US can compete with Russia :rip: 

Nuclear Weapons

1. Russia — 6,257 (1,458 active, 3039 available, 1,760 retired)

2. United States — 5,550 (1,389 active, 2,361 available, 1,800 retired)

3. China — 350 available (actively expanding nuclear arsenal)

4. France — 290 available

5. United Kingdom — 225 available

6. Pakistan — 165 available

7. India — 156 available

8. Israel — 90 available

9. North Korea — 40-50 available (estimated)

Edited by La Chatte

ARTPOPster 1,958

NATO secretary general just said that Russia demands removing NATO military infrastructure from new NATO members after 1997 which includes Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Baltics, Romania, Slovakia and more. They demanded legally binding agreements from NATO. They will not comply. 

Edited by Mr. V
  • paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 26,946
x3
On 2/25/2022 at 7:00 PM, La Chatte said:

just saw nuclear data from countries and only the US can compete with Russia :rip: 

Nuclear Weapons

7. India — 156 available

8. Israel — 90 available

Well you don't need to antagonize Russia's or USA's nukes. Even France's nukes are enough for the end of world. 

Let's hope that nukes won't ever used 

The fact that we are even talking about this , is so scary. God what times are we living:enigma: 

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,946
x3
On 2/25/2022 at 7:06 PM, Mr. V said:

NATO secretary general just said that Russia demands removing NATO military infrastructure from new NATO members after 1997 which includes Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Baltics, Romania, Slovakia and more. They demanded legally binding agreements from NATO. They will not comply. 

So now Russia is kinda threating NATO countries?:octopus: 

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 2/25/2022 at 6:57 PM, joesuda said:

Allegedly cyber attacks from the anonymous have taken down Russian governmental webpages and propaganda channels. 

thats sounds so good to my ears :horse_race:

On 2/25/2022 at 7:09 PM, little legend said:

listen here

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,828
On 2/25/2022 at 8:09 PM, little legend said:

not only now, and not kinda threatening. Putin has been very clear that he wants to restore the USSR and if he succeeds in Ukraine then they will move onto NATO countries like Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania etc.

• paws up 3
  • shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,828

Ukraine is strong and brave, and Putin highly underestimated Ukraine and its forces. They won't give up and we have their backs.

Edited by boobatella
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,792
On 2/25/2022 at 7:14 PM, boobatella said:

not only now, and not kinda threatening. Putin has been very clear that he wants to restore the USSR and if he succeeds in Ukraine then they will move onto NATO countries like Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania etc.

I lived in Romania during 2 years of my life when I was younger with my family I swear :rip:  Plus my manager is also from Romania :rip: 

I can't 

• shook 1
  • love 1

Moderator 3,690
On 2/25/2022 at 8:01 PM, boobatella said:

@joesuda how are things for you since you're serving in the army? 

I'm currently at my home as we were let out on Wednesday as Thursday was a day without any plans for work because my unit wasn't going to the parade and they wanted to give us a long weekend because there are some motivation problems in my unit.

However due to the war in Ukraine Estonian military is raising internal danger levels and some of my co-conscripts have to be back by tomorrow morning to be ready for patrolling and to be a quick response force. Luckily I have to be back by Monday morning but I will probably go on Sunday evening for easier transport reasons. What happens next week is a mystery still. Most probably I will have to spend some or all of my weekends now in the military base and I won't get out for some time. My day to day life in the military consists of developing our internal war software, but I don't know if that will be put on hold for patrolling or we have to spend even more time developing it in preparation for a war if it has to come to that.

Overall the last 6 months have been patchy. At the beginning of my service time during boot camp (sõduri baaskursus, esimesed 7 nädalat) I was mentally at a low place, it was extremely physically demanding and my direct commander was a diсkhead (täielik munn, pole nii ebameeldivat inimest kohanud). Also I came to the realisation that I'm not sure if I could actually shoot a person if it came to that. After bootcamp I luckily got into the IT-section and since September I've been developing software as I mentioned before. At first I was extremely overjoyed as the new commanders were so much better than my first one and the rules were a lot more lax. However in Autumn there was a change at high level leadership and in December some of our units privileges were just taken away for no reason by the new leadership and that affected morale quite badly. Still, I feel that I don't own my body as I have no say in where I can be during the week and even during weekend when we are let out there is a chance that we will be called back and this info just sits in my head constantly and it isn't nice. However this war in Ukraine helps to make some peace with these facts as I have always understood why Estonia needs a Defence Force. Still, it's weird to think that I have to be ready to die in a war and I can be called into service till I'm 60 and I will never be free from this obligation. 

• love 11

Pop-a-911-ster 20,828
On 2/25/2022 at 8:23 PM, joesuda said:

I'm currently at my home as we were let out on Wednesday as Thursday was a day without any plans for work because my unit wasn't going to the parade and they wanted to give us a long weekend because there are some motivation problems in my unit.

However due to the war in Ukraine Estonian military is raising internal danger levels and some of my co-conscripts have to be back by tomorrow morning to be ready for patrolling and to be a quick response force. Luckily I have to be back by Monday morning but I will probably go on Sunday evening for easier transport reasons. What happens next week is a mystery still. Most probably I will have to spend some or all of my weekends now in the military base and I won't get out for some time. My day to day life in the military consists of developing our internal war software, but I don't know if that will be put on hold for patrolling or we have to spend even more time developing it in preparation for a war if it has to come to that.

Overall the last 6 months have been patchy. At the beginning of my service time during boot camp (sõduri baaskursus, esimesed 7 nädalat) I was mentally at a low place, it was extremely physically demanding and my direct commander was a diсkhead (täielik munn, pole nii ebameeldivat inimest kohanud). Also I came to the realisation that I'm not sure if I could actually shoot a person if it came to that. After bootcamp I luckily got into the IT-section and since September I've been developing software as I mentioned before. At first I was extremely overjoyed as the new commanders were so much better than my first one and the rules were a lot more lax. However in Autumn there was a change at high level leadership and in December some of our units privileges were just taken away for no reason by the new leadership and that affected morale quite badly. Still, I feel that I don't own my body as I have no say in where I can be during the week and even during weekend when we are let out there is a chance that we will be called back and this info just sits in my head constantly and it isn't nice. However this war in Ukraine helps to make some peace with these facts as I have always understood why Estonia needs a Defence Force. Still, it's weird to think that I have to be ready to die in a war and I can be called into service till I'm 60 and I will never be free from this obligation. 

Stay safe, my friend. My heart is with you and I truly hope things won't escalate this far.

One of my relative is serving in the military currently at Tapa and I'm so afraid of losing him

Edited by boobatella
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,958

honestly best thing ever, its down even now

http://government.ru/DDoS01/39796e4e/en/department/94/

On 2/25/2022 at 7:23 PM, joesuda said:

Still, it's weird to think that I have to be ready to die in a war and I can be called into service till I'm 60 and I will never be free from this obligation. 

Man this is so much!! I hope you find yourself in a safe path whatever may come. I hope you know we have so much respect and love for you. Stay safe :prideheart:

• love 2

Moderator 3,690

It seems that Russian military is running out of medics or miscalculated the amount of medical assistance they will need which maybe bodes well for Ukraine. 

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 38,609
On 2/25/2022 at 6:00 PM, La Chatte said:

Nuclear Weapons

7. India — 156 available

8. Israel — 90 available

Whispers that Israel has a lot more hidden nuclear weapons, not sure if reliable

• Nightwing changed the title to Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion