Pop-a-911-ster 20,845
On 2/25/2022 at 5:08 PM, La Chatte said:

I can’t I can’t 

Yeah our prime minister was on that call too :crying: 

Zelensky is taking cover in a bomb shelter now since he’s Putins target n1

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 14,749
On 2/25/2022 at 9:59 PM, boobatella said:

Estonia and Finland said that they won’t participate in Eurovision if Russia isn’t disqualified

As they should

But then again, ISRAEL wasnt qualified last year no?

Pop-a-911-ster 20,845

i went for a walk and saw that our national opera house is coloured in blue and yellow in support of Ukraine, which was destroyed in March 1944 by the Russian air forces

my heart aches for Ukraine:crying:

• love 3

Moderator 3,690

Not to doompost too much, but looking at how erratic Putin is acting and how there have been reports that Putin is physically ill (some rumours about cancer) then it feels like there shall be no rational actions by Russia. Its like Putin knows he is dying or losing sanity and feels that currently is hist last chance "to make Russia an empire again" or to make his mark on the world. 

Them starting a war with other countries seems inevitable if they should be successful in Ukraine and Europe should take proactive measures and send actual troops to Ukraine, because Russia must not win. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,845
On 2/25/2022 at 6:50 PM, joesuda said:

Not to doompost too much, but looking at how erratic Putin is acting and how there have been reports that Putin is physically ill (some rumours about cancer) then it feels like there shall be no rational actions by Russia. Its like Putin knows he is dying or losing sanity and feels that currently is hist last chance "to make Russia an empire again" or to make his mark on the world. 

Them starting a war with other countries seems inevitable if they should be successful in Ukraine and Europe should take proactive measures and send actual troops to Ukraine, because Russia must not win. 

Yeah, people are speculating that he wants to make his name as famous as possible before he dies, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t care at all and went all out to make Russia into an empire, and that thought is terrifying :toofunny:

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,799

A lot of rich Russian politicians including Putin have residencies in the south of France, especially on the french riviera, Macron better do something 

Edited by La Chatte

Pop-a-911-ster 26,799
On 2/25/2022 at 6:03 PM, boobatella said:

Yeah, people are speculating that he wants to make his name as famous as possible before he dies, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t care at all and went all out to make Russia into an empire, and that thought is terrifying :toofunny:

an H!tler teas :rip:

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 2/25/2022 at 6:07 PM, La Chatte said:

A lot of rich Russian politicians including Putin have residencies in the south of France, especially on the french riviera, Macron better do something 

Arent the assets already frozen, even putins?

Pop-a-911-ster 26,799
On 2/25/2022 at 6:51 PM, Mr. V said:

Arent the assets already frozen, even putins?

yes but I want more 

like they can't go to France anymore for example and so go to their private residencies 

Edited by La Chatte

Pop-a-911-ster 26,979
x3
On 2/25/2022 at 6:33 PM, boobatella said:

It's so nice to see countries helping the poor civilians who lost everything.

Spoiler

Also it might be totally irrelevant right now to talk about Eurovision but this contest was created in order to bring Europe together and celebrate peace after WW2. Every year i felt something special and a joy of happy seeing Eurovision cause apart from the contest , the whole continent seemed united. For example, this video from the flashmob in Eurovision 2010, in which they showed people dancing from every part of Europe and all of them together , it was kinda a touching moment (at least for me) 

I think that Eurovision this year might be very special after this war. Cause it's meaning is to bring people together and promote peace in Europe

• paws up 2

• Nightwing changed the title to Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion