Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion

Nightwing

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 2/26/2022 at 6:56 AM, Sir.Sim said:

Wait, is EU still buying gas from Russia???

Yes the whole world is still buying gas from Russia. Probably buying even more than before.

Edited by Mr. V
  • sad 2
  • thanks 1

Moderator 16,354
On 2/25/2022 at 10:50 PM, Sir.Sim said:

Yes

Reveal hidden contents

In 2020 Russian delivered key military equipment’s that India needed to fight off Chinese People’s Liberation Army troops facing off against Indian soldiers on the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Ladakh. This in itself is a signal to the world and India that despite Moscow’s own proximity and warmth with Beijing, its relationship with India was far too important to be left alone.

Considering the Kashmir region, I would assume that India would not like one country occupying foreign territory, making a flimsy "republic", which is basically just a puppet state and then invading the rest of the country on the basis of these illegitimate republics. I guess India has always been a perpetual fence sitter.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,860
On 2/26/2022 at 10:16 AM, GucciOreos said:

Glad to see Ukraine still standing their ground. Was afraid to wake up to Kiev already taken.

Yeah they are fighting hard for us all, Putin probably thought it was gonna be a lot easier and didn’t expect this kind of resistance. 

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 38,668
On 2/26/2022 at 8:39 AM, boobatella said:

Yeah they are fighting hard for us all, Putin probably thought it was gonna be a lot easier and didn’t expect this kind of resistance. 

The decision of the President to stay there in order to keep the morale high is a genius and really fearless move. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,804
On 2/26/2022 at 10:31 AM, GucciOreos said:

The decision of the President to stay there in order to keep the morale high is a genius and really fearless move. 

So happy to see Kiev still fighting 

what I’m really afraid is if Putin decides to use nuclear weapons in this war

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,804

I’m more concerned about Romania and Moldova cause there are Russian troops in Transinistria since 30 years 

It will help Putin to attack those countries from Crimea 

Also France announces that they will deploy another military support in Estonia next month :applause: 

I’m ready to see my country protecting independent and democratic country like Estonia 

Putin won’t pass :lesson:

• love 4

On 2/26/2022 at 11:52 AM, La Chatte said:

I’m more concerned about Romania and Moldova cause there are Russian troops in Transinistria since 30 years 

It will help Putin to attack those countries from Crimea 

Also France announces that they will deploy another military support in Estonia next month :applause: 

I’m ready to see my country protecting independent and democratic country like Estonia 

Putin won’t pass :lesson:

As an Italian I admire France for its work in this crisis, France is a great democratic and pro-European nation.

• paws up 2

• Nightwing changed the title to Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion