Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion

Nightwing

Pop-a-911-ster 26,878

I'm so afraid Putin's next answer will be the use of nuclear weapons on the EU cause of this huge and unprecedented sanction 

please god make it not happen 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,878
On 2/26/2022 at 11:34 PM, La Chatte said:

I'm so afraid Putin's next answer will be the use of nuclear weapons on the EU cause of this huge and unprecedented sanction 

please god make it not happen 

I can already see him saying "the EU are threatening the future of our economy and our country, now we have no choice but to release a special nuclear mission"

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 2/26/2022 at 11:39 PM, La Chatte said:

I can already see him saying "the EU are threatening the future of our economy and our country, now we have no choice but to release a special nuclear mission"

I'm sorry but I kinda cackled at the last bit :icant: god it's not even funny but I believe he knows if he uses the nuclear option the world is ending in that same moment. Clearly someone in the government will stop him. Right?

Pop-a-911-ster 26,878
On 2/26/2022 at 11:41 PM, Mr. V said:

I'm sorry but I kinda cackled at the last bit :icant: god it's not even funny but I believe he knows if he uses the nuclear option the world is ending in that same moment. Clearly someone in the government will stop him. Right?

no he's completely mad, he manages the Kremlin alone and I suggest you to watch the recent video where one of his ministers was shaking of fear against him 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 2/26/2022 at 11:49 PM, La Chatte said:

no he's completely mad, he manages the Kremlin alone and I suggest you to watch the recent video where one of his ministers was shaking of fear against him 

Let us hope everyone riots and basically there's a coup where he is removed or something... Chile we can only hope...

There is a report of 5000 soldiers denying to go Ukraine. Basically protesting. Idk how true it will be.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,878

Congrats to Mister Putin for destroying his own economy and his own country :applause:

US, EU cut Russian banks from SWIFT

Sanctions on Russia's central bank ($643bn frozen)

NordStream2 suspended 

EU, US ramp up arms sales to Ukraine

Edited by La Chatte
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,847
On 2/26/2022 at 10:50 PM, Delusional said:

Say what you want about Elon but this is phenomenal tbh

It was requested. He didn’t do it out of good will. He’s a piece of sh*t. Just go read about the Thai cave rescue mission.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

• Nightwing changed the title to Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion