Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Moderator 16,444
On 5/18/2022 at 2:44 PM, zoldyck said:

Not people doing most on Dua's droplet. She has massive hits back to back (DSN, Levitating, Cold Heart) and some moderate hits (Physical, Break My Heart, Prisoner). She can afford multiple flops, and it won't change the fact she stomping hard on new girls. 

And after all these multiple hits, none of the investment was big enough for a #1 in the US. At least Gaga can say that she had a #1 hit in 2020 :ohhh:

Now, we were really only comparing one bomb to another to grasp the magnitude of the bombing :ally:

Popstanne 8,930
On 5/18/2022 at 5:54 PM, corvus albus said:

And after all these multiple hits, none of the investment was big enough for a #1 in the US. At least Gaga can say that she had a #1 hit in 2020 :ohhh:

Now, we were really only comparing one bomb to another to grasp the magnitude of the bombing :ally:

She literally had #1 song of the year, you guys really think having #1 song of week is somehow bigger achievement than having #1 song of year :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,831
On 5/18/2022 at 2:29 PM, Gagacharts said:

Flop

Stupid Love is 3x Platinum

Stupid Mess was released 2 years ago :awkney: 

The stupid comparison :rip:

Moderator 16,444
On 5/18/2022 at 2:55 PM, zoldyck said:

She literally had #1 song of the year, you guys really think having #1 song of week is somehow bigger achievement than having #1 song of year :icant:

So, Boom Boom Pow, according to Billboard, the biggest hit of 2009 is bigger than Poker Face and Just Dance because it was atop the Billboard YEC? :ohhh:

Don't take everything so seriously :gaga-thanks:

Popstanne 8,930
On 5/18/2022 at 6:04 PM, corvus albus said:

So, Boom Boom Pow, according to Billboard, the biggest hit of 2009 is bigger than Poker Face and Just Dance because it was atop the Billboard YEC? :ohhh:

Don't take everything so seriously :gaga-thanks:

Boom Boom Pow also spent more weeks than Poker Face at #1 on Hot 100. So by your metrics #1 are pointless as well.  :rip: 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,837
On 5/18/2022 at 2:11 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

@zoldyck is Dua's manager paying you to say these things? Her payola truly knows no bounds.

Hide contents

Jk

Such great investment :darkmode:

Let me dump my savings on Dua :darkmode:

Popstanne 8,930
On 5/18/2022 at 6:11 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

@zoldyck is Dua's manager paying you to say these things? Her payola truly knows no bounds.

Hide contents

Jk

yup they are spreading money made from smashes and sold out world tour :oscar:

contact @Fionna and you can make some quick cash as well  

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 17,275
On 5/18/2022 at 3:18 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

I like Free Woman but it would serve #123/#160/OUT on the spotify charts

Let’s give it a try, after all, it can’t do worse than Hold My Hand.

:billie:

• lol 1