Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,971
On 5/18/2022 at 12:37 PM, zoldyck said:

we will see how much it lasts at Sephora. If they keep pushing, it means they are making some sort of profit as minimal as it might be,

Anyway don't care much about HL anyway, getting random photo shots is cute but other than it is least interesting aspect of her career to me. 

Agreed, I have nothing against it, if she's passionate about it, then I hope it works out, but if it doesn't, I'm not really gonna cry about it

Popster to Popster 4,833

Wasn't Haus Labs selling via that Amazon deal only? It didn't really had that many options for it to go further at that point, now it seems like its starting to get somewhere. Anyway I don't think its doing that bad since its currently rebranding while going at Sephora (I found Haus Labs products even at certain sites in my country tbh) 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,847

Sounds like HL partnered with the wrong distributor and has lagged competitors that launched partnering with Sephora, hence the switch.

A Popster Is Born 12,187

The Business Insider article is filled with loopholes and baseless gossip. They are literally using that same WWD article that said Haus Labs made $100m as a source for Rare Beauty’s $50m number :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,229
On 5/18/2022 at 12:59 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Thankfully we don’t have this instead of HL

what a luck for us to not be tracking flip flops sales/desings

• lol 4

Popster This Way 774
On 5/18/2022 at 4:59 PM, Adarsh said:

The Business Insider article is filled with loopholes and baseless gossip. They are literally using that same WWD article that said Haus Labs made $100m as a source for Rare Beauty’s $50m number :icant:

i thought there was some interviews with former employees?

Pop-a-911-ster 38,847
On 5/18/2022 at 5:45 PM, boobatella said:

I’m dead :dead:

And yet liddos complain over HL :dead:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Very on-brand :applause:

Amazing for her standards :applause:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,884
On 5/18/2022 at 6:54 PM, Aloe said:

taylor really being a doctor :bow: the other girls could never be on her level my god

Pls Gaga and Beyoncé are already above her the moment she tries to breathe 

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou

On 5/9/2022 at 1:35 AM, DeleteForever said:

The WWD report on Haus Labs reveals that the revues for HL is roughly at 30Million.

Hide contents

No executives interviewed commented on past sales or future expectations, although industry sources said Haus Labs’ first incarnation reached revenues of roughly $30 million. The next chapter launching this month is expected to reach between $45 million and $50 million in retail sales.

Posted this a while ago since y’all wanted to talk about HL.