Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/7/2022 at 11:04 AM, Miaou said:

Yeah maybe but only if the song didn’t drop a lot in term of streams (the positions will be biased with the Xmas’s songs)

I don't see it drop (or not that much) tbh. Even her weaker trend are still working good after weeks/ months (Just Dance, Judas...)

Pop-a-911-ster 26,883
On 12/7/2022 at 11:14 AM, monketsharona said:

I don't see it drop (or not that much) tbh. Even her weaker trend are still working good after weeks/ months (Just Dance, Judas...)

Actually the trend of Judas is growing :dead:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 15,236
On 12/7/2022 at 11:12 AM, OnionGirl said:

Wait, did Spotify skip the Monday numbers and we already got yesterday’s numbers? Because the charts went from Dec 5 to Dec 7.

Is BM still at 82M streams total? Can someone clarify? 

Mine says Dec 5

A Popster Is Born 11,887
On 12/7/2022 at 9:57 AM, BloodyOreo said:

Bloody Mary went from OUT to #25 on global spotify in a matter of a week. We already know decade old songs can end up being one of the biggest hits of the year, if given the chance. It should be sent to radio and be on TTH this friday.

They need to capitalise to have a fresh PopGa song the same way that Katy did with 'When Im Gone' and got a smash on her hands after harleys went viral :excited:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 15,236
On 12/7/2022 at 11:18 AM, monketsharona said:

The only thing I'm manifesting right now is Lady Gaga doing the TikTok trend and some kind of official Youtube visual.

TTH can wait a bit, the song is growing organically on Spotify.

I feel youtube visual would do nothing at this stage. It's small boost and I think it would maybe be better to save it for later when song needs extra push to reach new peak. Unless visual itself is sumtn that has more viral potential, cause regular lyric video or sumtn would get one time boost which wouldn't do much for it atm. 

It would be cute if they uploaded JWT performance for fans tho 

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,962
On 12/7/2022 at 10:21 AM, Replay said:

I feel youtube visual would do nothing at this stage. It's small boost and I think it would maybe be better to save it for later when song needs extra push to reach new peak. Unless visual itself is sumtn that has more viral potential, cause regular lyric video or sumtn would get one time boost which wouldn't do much for it atm

Isn't the song getting like 10M+ views a day, but only 400k of those actually go to her channel? It's not about getting a boost, but moreso about not letting these other 3000 uploads soak up all the views. 

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,686
On 12/7/2022 at 7:16 AM, Replay said:

Mine says Dec 5

My app says Dec 7 ddd

Anyway, I don’t think it’s possible because by the time they updated the charts it still was Dec 6 in the west coast, for instance

Pop-a-911-ster 38,962
On 12/7/2022 at 10:25 AM, Ancient One said:

Erm, she is, supposedly, filming Jfad now. In breaks she may be able to answer tweets etc but film something probably not. Any Haus Labs stuff is likely to have been done in advance.

No need for Gags to do anything. Just put a lyric video or something together, preferably a readable one. 

A Popster Is Born 11,887
On 12/7/2022 at 10:26 AM, BloodyOreo said:

No need for Gags to do anything. Just put a lyric video or something together, preferably a readable one. 

Gaga was the last of her kind when promoting, she served big pop era, I think now is the time to adapt if she wants to survive. Her team has to handle it in the new era - not her performing everywhere

Gaga songs seem to perfom well when attached to something,  remember the AP adverts.  it Looks like Bloody Mary tapped into that formula again. But now it’s been launched, it has to be playlisted and put on radio to grow 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 3