Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/7/2022 at 7:13 AM, Swallow said:

You are all gonna have meltdowns when its not on TTH this Friday when its still kinda too early given when the other viral songs were added. 

With one massive difference - About That Time and Made You Look = lead singles from new albums, BM = album track from 2011.

The song went viral literally DAYS ago, you cannot expect a full single push right away, it needs to show some legs. 

If it keeps growing at this rate, they really have to add it to TTH and other big playlists. 

Yeah, and it’s actually way better if it gets added in 2/3 weeks. I think it can survive without TTH for a while

• paws up 1

On 12/7/2022 at 7:13 AM, Swallow said:

You are all gonna have meltdowns when its not on TTH this Friday when its still kinda too early given when the other viral songs were added. 

With one massive difference - About That Time and Made You Look = lead singles from new albums, BM = album track from 2011.

The song went viral literally DAYS ago, you cannot expect a full single push right away, it needs to show some legs. 

If it keeps growing at this rate, they really have to add it to TTH and other big playlists. 

I don't see them pushing Bloody Mary into TTH until Christmas is passed tbh

That would have a bigger boost for official charts (Hot 100).

On 12/7/2022 at 3:26 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Imagine the us radio playing a song like Bloody Mary. Not gonna happen. 

Based on what? The song is pop and super catchy, also, Gaga recorded it in 2010, the year she was the most heard artist on radio in the US and around the world. Radio would play a Gaga 2010 song any year, even more so if it's hugely viral like Bloody Mary is.

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,485

Also, US radio doesn't have to play it in the Midwest or the Bible belt. :billiecat:

Spoiler

We're drinking warm champagne and we don't care, cause we're in Minnesota and it's a sold out show again 

What's stopping them from playing it in LA, NYC, and other metropolitan areas? We could get a cute 30M audience from that.

Edited by derpmonster

On 12/7/2022 at 3:37 AM, monketsharona said:

I don't see them pushing Bloody Mary into TTH until Christmas is passed tbh

That would have a bigger boost for official charts (Hot 100).

For that to happen, they must send the song as quickly as possible to radio to accumulate airplay. There's no point in waiting until January to add the song to TTH if the song has low or no radio audience at all.

A Popster Is Born 17,269
On 12/7/2022 at 7:40 AM, Adarsh said:

They are playing Unholy so it’s possible 

BM is much more unholy than Unholy :icant:, also it’s Lady Gaga and a song from 2011 and she’s under Interscope. I really don’t think radio will touch it or that her label will push it much further than playlisting. But let’s wait, maybe ya’ll are not wrong. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,167
On 12/7/2022 at 12:43 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

I do think BM surging is very much non standard to be considered an official single. I think expecting an official push outside of playlisting is a little unrealistic.

But The Weeknd and Sia’s teams sent their old viral songs to radio and they are successful there as well now 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2