Well I'm single, again.

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

So the relationship I had was kinda on and off and I told the first part of this story on my status last night, if you want feel free to check it out. But this morning she told me she had been in the hospital for this past day and told me that she had done a lot of self reflecting and said that us being in a relationship isn't good for her mental health, which yeah, and that she isn't gonna be happy with me, and I completely understand since I'm gay. 

But then she said "Good luck finding someone who loves you more than I did" :unamused:

I know she loved me but she could've treated me better, she turned my coming out into her problem by saying I shouldn't have lied to her for so long and that she has trust issues. I get it, I shouldn't have lied for so long, but like I don't think you understand the pressures of being gay and having it be known in the world that we live in.

Anyway, we're broken up, I'm feeling better, obviously still sad because I'm gonna miss her and her family for a while, but I'm gonna take this time to just be alive and focus on myself. I have my whole life to live and be in a relationship, I'm gonna spend my youth while I can doing what I want and focusing on only what I want. 

So, I'm kinda leaving bitter, but it was a bitter relationship and I'm happy that I'm finally just on my own instead of being in constant fear of simply having to talk to someone who was very toxic to me for over a year :cupcake:

• paws up 2
  • hugs 13

Popstanne 5,076

Wishing the best to both you and your ex. I know this is a challenging time, but now you'll be free to live a life that is true to you, and both of you will be happier in the long-run. 

I read your status, and I'm glad your dad is being so supportive. 

• hugs 1

Popster This Way 564
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Shaving? :rip:

yeah you shaved your heteronormative realtionship out , to get a better gay life! Like I do with my beard everyday(thats a lie) to feel feminine :D so sulk a little bit and get some hot virtual or real life safe action :unamused::sweat:

ARTPOPster 2,173
Just now, crazybadb*ch97 said:

yeah you shaved your heteronormative realtionship out , to get a better gay life! Like I do with my beard everyday(thats a lie) to feel feminine :D so sulk a little bit and get some hot virtual or real life safe action :unamused::sweat:

Oh! Ok, well I'm only 17 so like I can't really do all that stuff yet, too much school :katy_pie:

Deactivated 14,311

I’m glad you are out and feeling the freedom that comes with it... but sorry that your relationship did end that way! I hope you are ok! 

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
5 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

So later today she send me a screenshot of a text from me saying “I’ll never leave you no matter what.” I gave NO response.

First of all, gurl, YOU BROKE UP WITH ME! What are you TALKING ABOUT??? :bradley:

confused britney spears GIF

That..makes no sense. It does sound like she is going through some hard stuff herself, and may not be in the best mindset. Regardless, I think this is for the best. I'm sorry this is happening, but as others have said, this could really be a good thing in the long run and open you up to being able to live as 100% you. 

• hugs 1