Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, Back on tracking Shallow
Pop-a-911-ster 38,958
On 3/25/2023 at 10:21 AM, chartgaga said:

Her album did more partial day than Miley tho

she definitely has a more dedicated fanbase so I don't know if she'll have more daily streams in total (especially considering Miley was doing lik 8M+ from Flowers alone) + wouldn't ESV numbers put her higher on the artist chart? 

ARTPOPster 1,236
On 3/25/2023 at 6:59 AM, little legend said:

I just realized that Life Me Up was included on a huge movie, performed at the Superbowl but also at the Oscars and still flopped :banana::banana:  

she didnt sing lift me up at the superbowl tho

ARTPOPster 1,330
On 3/25/2023 at 5:13 PM, monketsharona said:

How can we literally know, Gaga's stats on Spotify just improved very recently while she has no new music project out in 3 years.

Taylor is literally releasing 2 albums every year. 

In addition to music stats and in terms of pop culture, adoration and critical acclaim I think Tay Tay deserves that title? Gaga used to have it but I don’t think she holds that power now and she doesn’t care about it anyway 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,136
x3
On 3/25/2023 at 12:21 PM, sugden said:

she didnt sing lift me up at the superbowl tho

What? I didn't know that. I only watched 30seconds of her performance and then got bored. 

Still LMU is a flop

• lol 3

On 3/25/2023 at 12:25 PM, Aloe said:

In addition to music stats and in terms of pop culture, adoration and critical acclaim I think Tay Tay deserves that title? Gaga used to have it but I don’t think she holds that power now and she doesn’t care about it anyway 

I think it's obvious Gaga's target is becoming a Hollywood smash actress right now and she's doing amazingly sucessful in that way.

Even most of her musical projects in the last 5 years are linked to movies : ASIB soundtrack, Top Gun score, Hold My Hand.

Some very successful music acts have big issues to make a way in Hollywood business while trying hard in both sountrack and actress fields.

So yeah her career is in a very good place knowing she still a huge name in the music and touring industry.

• thanks 1
  • love 1

On 3/25/2023 at 10:59 AM, little legend said:

I just realized that Life Me Up was included on a huge movie, performed at the Superbowl but also at the Oscars and still flopped :banana::banana:  

It wasn't performed at the Superbowl, and you just dragged Gaga aswell, since Top Gun was bigger than Wakanda Forever :rip:

• paws up 1

On 3/25/2023 at 12:28 PM, FRANZGA said:

praying for BM to reach 45M AI and pull 40M+ for weeks before gradually falling

Top 40 peak on the Hot 100 and 20 weeks charting would be great.

• paws up 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread,
  • corvus albus locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic