Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 17,210

@Adarsh baby, are you ok today? I know you hate Beyonce so I don’t mind you laughing at her today but then you talked about IAW’s numbers, which I clearly remember you didn’t even want to see the song’s name on this thread being mentioned and then you’re after Taylor and the AMA’s.

:icant:

It’s been a long week in the fashion industry, huh?

:love:

Oh, and you’re right on everything you’ve said, not that it matters.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • hugs 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,580
On 3/24/2023 at 3:00 PM, Modern Ecstasy said:

If ~15 US monsters helped me with streaming farms with five free Spotify accounts each, and we focused on Bloody Mary on those five accounts, we could give BM ~150,000 daily streams.
As long as they get counted and aren’t filtered of course. I made playlists with BM twice, then a different song, then BM twice, then a different song. I used BM from different compilations and versions as well so they’re not the same playing back to back. My playlist gives BM 14 streams in 10 minutes. ~84 streams an hour. ~2k streams a day. Then if you have multiple accounts. Then if multiple monsters from the US did it. Bingo.

Music not the bling 

Pop-a-911-ster 21,989
On 3/24/2023 at 4:07 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I thought the same 

maybe it's because she's on tour :icant:

AMAs are a mess but problem is Swifties...

they are obsessed with that trophy voting like crazy so she always wins... it's like cmon move on guys

imo they should be discontinued 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,577

On 3/24/2023 at 2:08 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

Music not the bling 

Spoiler

Idg what the big deal is. Other fan bases do it pretty consistently nowadays, except little monsters it seems. Swifites do it, beyhive does it, barbz did it in the US for SFG. Record labels and management companies do it. If we can do our part to help, I don’t see why that’s such a bad thing. especially since it takes maybe 30 minutes max to get it up and running and then you just leave it and don’t really have to do anything.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

ARTPOPster 1,580
On 3/24/2023 at 3:13 PM, Modern Ecstasy said:

Hide contents

Idg what the big deal is. Other fan bases do it pretty consistently nowadays, except little monsters it seems. Swifites do it, beyhive does it, barbz did it in the US for SFG. Record labels and management companies do it. If we can do our part to help, I don’t see why that’s such a bad thing. especially since it takes maybe 30 minutes max to get it up and running and then you just leave it and don’t really have to do anything.

I just miss browsing the charts and knowing that's what people actually listened to and cared about, instead of streaming farms

On 3/24/2023 at 9:42 PM, Modern Ecstasy said:

Does anyone know how many daily streams BM is getting on Spotify in the US currently? It looks like you need around ~300k US streams to make it in the top 200. 

Hide contents

I have two of my streaming farm Spotify accounts focusing on BM which should give around ~5k US streams.

On 3/24/2023 at 10:00 PM, Modern Ecstasy said:
  Hide contents

If ~15 US monsters helped me with streaming farms with five free Spotify accounts each, and we focused on Bloody Mary on those five accounts, we could give BM ~150,000 daily streams.
As long as they get counted and aren’t filtered of course. I made playlists with BM twice, then a different song, then BM twice, then a different song. I used BM from different compilations and versions as well so they’re not the same playing back to back. My playlist gives BM 14 streams in 10 minutes. ~84 streams an hour. ~2k streams a day. Then if you have multiple accounts. Then if multiple monsters from the US did it. Bingo. 

You are doing GOD’s work. 

I would really love to help you but i dont use laptop or pc. For some reason i stopped using them since i started to use iphone :rip: 

I could ask my bf for it but we’re not from US. 

After all the 5k streams from you are daily streams right? Thats like + 35k streams weekly which would be amazing. 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 3/24/2023 at 2:15 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

I just miss browsing the charts and knowing that's what people actually listened to and cared about, instead of streaming farms

well unfortunately i feel like charts in the us have been really far and few between when it comes to reflecting actual hits the last few years. it’s sad yes, but i feel like we should help represent gaga just like other fan bases do it for their faves. gaga is already an all around respected legend, but helping out in this way only helps her legacy and success. she definitely lags behind success-wise in the us compared to other countries. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 3/24/2023 at 2:21 PM, BloodyMary said:

You are doing GOD’s work. 

I would really love to help you but i dont use laptop or pc. For some reason i stopped using them since i started to use iphone :rip: 

I could ask my bf for it but we’re not from US. 

After all the 5k streams from you are daily streams right? Thats like + 35k streams weekly which would be amazing. 

Yes that’s daily streams. I’m currently trying to recruit 15 US little monsters on my stan twitter account to help. 

• love 1

On 3/24/2023 at 10:24 PM, Modern Ecstasy said:

Yes that’s daily streams. I’m currently trying to recruit 15 US little monsters on my stan twitter account to help. 

GODGa Ga Loves You, Long live Queen :applause: 

whats your twitter @ lemme follow you for more updates

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 21,989
On 3/24/2023 at 4:24 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Melanie Martinez's new MV for a song that's out for a week is shaping up to have more views in its first 24 hours than Ed Sheeran's MV for his brand new single, why? 

he's already making a posthumous album for a reason :icant:

• lol 1

On 3/24/2023 at 8:24 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Melanie Martinez's new MV for a song that's out for a week is shaping up to have more views in its first 24 hours than Ed Sheeran's MV for his brand new single, why? 

Well, because the song and the video CLEAR Ed’s entire discography and videography without even having to fight for it… That’s why! :war:

Flip It After School GIF by Melanie Martinez

Popster to Popster 3,222
On 3/24/2023 at 5:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Is it really this good? I’m yet to watch the first season.

Yes it is, very good, it's also praised by critics despite the horror-thriller genre and got 7 Emmys nominations.

On 3/24/2023 at 5:17 PM, emig_09 said:

leading actress is played by that ** b*ch in "The Last of Us" 

80057f4ea185e1ad224fa2144e629234

Yeah she has been nominated at the Emmy for this role and she is predicted to win this year on Goldderby.

• yaas, gaga 2

Billboard Pop Airplay:

#12. Bloody Mary (=) 14 weeks

Chart run:

#38-#36-#32-#27-#23-#19-#19-#18-#17-#16-#14-#13-#12-#12

-----

Billboard Adult Pop Airplay:

#6. Bloody Mary (+3) 10 weeks

Chart run:

#32-#27-#20-#18-#15-#11-#10-#10-#9-#6

• paws up 9
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 12,132
On 3/25/2023 at 12:33 AM, DonnieDarko said:

@Adarsh baby, are you ok today? I know you hate Beyonce so I don’t mind you laughing at her today but then you talked about IAW’s numbers, which I clearly remember you didn’t even want to see the song’s name on this thread being mentioned and then you’re after Taylor and the AMA’s.

:icant:

It’s been a long week in the fashion industry, huh?

:love:

Oh, and you’re right on everything you’ve said, not that it matters.

I actually had an early day today so had some free time :icant:

I’m doing great, I hope you’re fine as well :kiss:

• love 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread,
  • corvus albus locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic