Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 21,990
On 3/24/2023 at 11:22 AM, Adarsh said:

But nowhere does it say that Cleopatra was a conventionally beautiful six foot model either. All the depictions show her as a chubby, short woman :icant:

200.gif

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 3/24/2023 at 3:05 PM, BloodyOreo said:

A lot of things could've been done without Gaga but yeah maybe she just was that adamant about no one outside of her fanbase knowing about the existence of Chromatica 

Gatekeeping the album from the public. Ahh our fave only :enigma:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,577

Wow that radio update! 

Spoiler

Also I started my own streaming farm based on that other thread and created eight accounts with two of them using test playlists with ILIR from different versions of TF/M. I should be able to tell if my streaming farm makes a difference based on tomorrows update as it should jump by around ~5k streams. Hopefully I did it right and the streams will count. If so, it’ll give Gaga ~22,000 streams per day across the eight accounts. I put a few replies in that thread if anyone cares. 
Also if anyone has BM-centric playlists, I could definitely put that in rotation on some of the accounts. 

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,223
On 3/24/2023 at 3:00 PM, corvus albus said:

Because it wasn't sex appeal that she had. She was a great conversationalist. The whole Cleopatra as a sex demon/ sex goddess thing was propaganda of the Romans, specifically of Octavian. Later poets just took that propaganda at face value and made their own fanfictions of Cleopatra. No contemporary source even said she were all that beautiful but that her mind was beautiful. She spoke at least half a dozen languages fluently :icant:

I know that is why I mentioned charisma in first indeed, that has always been mentioned in relation of her being a smart and cultured woman, sex appeal can be part of that and a person can have it without being a sex goddess or conventionally beautiful, in fact she was supposed to look like this with a big nose:

maxresdefault111.jpg

However this still is a movie and not a documentary that has to be sell to audience, they will never choose an actress that is average looking or without sex appeal, true or not Cleopatra will always have the sex Goddess reputation in the collective mind, so my argument is about casting for a movie and I think Zendaya doesn't fit for this role.

(Whereas Gaga would be perfect for the role, because she could have embodied the charisma-sex part but without being a conventional beauty + she has the nose).

Popster to Popster 3,223
On 3/24/2023 at 3:22 PM, Adarsh said:

But nowhere does it say that Cleopatra was a conventionally beautiful six foot model either. All the depictions show her as a chubby, short woman :icant:

And with a big nose :ally:

cleopatra.jpg?w=608&ar=default&fit=crop&

• love 1

The Popster 220

I would love gaga as cleopatra, but I'm scared people would come for her because for some reason americans think cleopatra was black or something  and we know film twitter would love any excuse to torn gaga apart.

A Popster Is Born 12,132
On 3/24/2023 at 8:27 PM, corvus albus said:

With this and other new certifications, Ava Max has now sold 3M units of singles and albums in Germany. For context, Taylor Swift is at 3.1M and Gaga at 5.4M :peacega:

Germany is for her what Australia is for Pink

A Popster Is Born 12,132
On 3/24/2023 at 8:28 PM, José said:

I would love gaga as cleopatra, but I'm scared people would come for her because for some reason americans think cleopatra was black or something  and we know film twitter would love any excuse to torn gaga apart.

She won’t play this role. She is very careful about her image and cancel culture etc 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 3/24/2023 at 4:02 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Miley fans told me that Jaded rising was organic and not due to the autoplay:

Spotify

#164(-67) Jaded

Flowers truly was a fluke it seems

On 3/24/2023 at 5:37 PM, Modern Ecstasy said:

Wow that radio update! 

Reveal hidden contents

Also I started my own streaming farm based on that other thread and created eight accounts with two of them using test playlists with ILIR from different versions of TF/M. I should be able to tell if my streaming farm makes a difference based on tomorrows update as it should jump by around ~5k streams. Hopefully I did it right and the streams will count. If so, it’ll give Gaga ~22,000 streams per day across the eight accounts. I put a few replies in that thread if anyone cares. 
Also if anyone has BM-centric playlists, I could definitely put that in rotation on some of the accounts. 

We need that farm based on Bloody Mary please. We need it to go back to inside Top200 Spotify WW Charts.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,970
On 3/24/2023 at 3:57 PM, corvus albus said:

With this and other new certifications, Ava Max has now sold 3M units of singles and albums in Germany. For context, Taylor Swift is at 3.1M

:icant:

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 3/24/2023 at 10:08 AM, BloodyMary said:

We need that farm based on Bloody Mary please. We need it to go back to inside Top200 Spotify WW Charts.

Spoiler

give me a good Bloody Mary-centric playlist and I’ll put it on rotation. No one has answered me in that thread if there’s a limit on how many accounts you can have streaming simultaneously before Spotify will start removing streams or whatever so I stopped at eight accounts since some suggested six or so was the limit from one IP address. If I can keep going, I’ll make more than eight accounts.

On 3/24/2023 at 6:14 PM, Modern Ecstasy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

give me a good Bloody Mary-centric playlist and I’ll put it on rotation. No one has answered me in that thread if there’s a limit on how many accounts you can have streaming simultaneously before Spotify will start removing streams or whatever so I stopped at eight accounts since some suggested six or so was the limit from one IP address. If I can keep going, I’ll make more than eight accounts.

i’m sure Dean or @DonnieDarko can give you Bloody Mary centered playlists try to reach them up

• paws up 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread,
  • corvus albus locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic