Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 12,132
On 3/24/2023 at 10:14 PM, 0606060 said:

Yeah, I didn't really even get who they were trying to shade here. Not to mention, we know about the way Bey likes to 'collaborate'

Check Out the Production Credits for Beyoncé‘s ‘LEMONADE’ | Complex

:enigma:

I was reading comments on Instagram and people are saying Balmain copied Schiaparelli with this collection. The way there’s always something when Beyoncé is involved creatively :mess:

• lol 1

On 3/24/2023 at 5:52 PM, radio said:

TikTok being gone will be good for whatever future Gaga campaign we have - her catalog has blossomed because of it lately, but her newer songs don't seem to resonate with trends. Rain On Me had one, but it didn't correlate with streams. 

Huh? Such a weird analogy. TikTok being gone is clearly NOT good for her catalog streams, not to mention any other future new single going viral (like Bey's Cuff It). You saying this during Bloody Mary's chart run is ironic, since TT is the only reason its a single :toofunny:

• paws up 1

I was reading Miley thread on atrl, they were talking about Jaded freefall on spotify. And someone said spotify weekly changes autoplay algorithm. 

Does that mean we can get another autoplay for miss bloody mary soon? or our time just has gone? :icant:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,577

Does anyone know how many daily streams BM is getting on Spotify in the US currently? It looks like you need around ~300k US streams to make it in the top 200. 

Spoiler

I have two of my streaming farm Spotify accounts focusing on BM which should give around ~5k US streams.

Edited by Modern Ecstasy
  • paws up 3
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 1,580
On 3/24/2023 at 2:42 PM, Modern Ecstasy said:

I have two of my streaming farm Spotify accounts focusing on BM which should give around ~5k US streams.

Why are we screaming about Beyonce and Miley payola when we're doing THIS? :icant:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 3/24/2023 at 1:52 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

Why are we screaming about Beyonce and Miley payola when we're doing THIS? :icant:

Who cares when their Spotify payola is way more extreme. I can’t tell you how many of my Spotify streaming farm accounts I’ve made and either Flowers or Die For You remix starts playing automatically….like the payola is so obvious. 

ARTPOPster 1,577
Spoiler

If ~15 US monsters helped me with streaming farms with five free Spotify accounts each, and we focused on Bloody Mary on those five accounts, we could give BM ~150,000 daily streams.
As long as they get counted and aren’t filtered of course. I made playlists with BM twice, then a different song, then BM twice, then a different song. I used BM from different compilations and versions as well so they’re not the same playing back to back. My playlist gives BM 14 streams in 10 minutes. ~84 streams an hour. ~2k streams a day. Then if you have multiple accounts. Then if multiple monsters from the US did it. Bingo. 

Edited by Modern Ecstasy
  • paws up 2
  • lol 1
  • love 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread,
  • corvus albus locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic