Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

On 3/24/2023 at 10:58 AM, José said:

I would love gaga as cleopatra, but I'm scared people would come for her because for some reason americans think cleopatra was black or something  and we know film twitter would love any excuse to torn gaga apart.

That's why she's doing Cabaret with Bradley first. 

Beyonce Hair Flip GIF

On 3/24/2023 at 10:59 AM, Adarsh said:

She won’t play this role. She is very careful about her image and cancel culture etc 

If JFAD smashes and Gaga get wild praise , Denis Villeneuve wants her for it, and they back the money truck up.... I could absolutely see Gaga still doing it. I can't picture anyone else, honestly. 

Spoiler

Edit: And Bradley plays Ceasar. Nene Leakes GIF

Edited by Imtired1616

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 3/24/2023 at 10:21 AM, BloodyMary said:

i’m sure Dean or @DonnieDarko can give you Bloody Mary centered playlists try to reach them up

Spoiler

I tagged dean in that other thread. I have a gaga defenders gc on my stan twitter with over 60 people in it, and some of them are interested in stream farming with me as well. I instructed them to make Popa911 accounts so that they can see the stream farm thread for instructions. Myself and others are very interested in getting our streaming farms up and going and hopefully they work and streams are counted. Hopefully that other thread can become active again to answer mine and any other questions.

The Popster 220
On 3/24/2023 at 11:26 AM, Imtired1616 said:

That's why she's doing Cabaret with Bradley first. 

Beyonce Hair Flip GIF

tbh I don't think she is going to do another musical so soon after JFAD, but I'm totally here for Gagas Cabaret. :tea:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 21,989

Now US Congress is against TikTok and will be probably banned in the USA I'm happy we experienced the impact of it on a Gaga song as happened with BM :jam:

• lol 2

The Popster 220
On 3/24/2023 at 10:59 AM, Adarsh said:

She won’t play this role. She is very careful about her image and cancel culture etc 

Yes, she is very careful indeed. We know she loves to say she is italian, but I wonder if she said that A LOT during the press tour of HOG because she wanted people to know she deserves to play an italian character.  

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,132
On 3/24/2023 at 9:21 PM, José said:

Yes, she is very careful indeed. We know she loves to say she is italian, but I wonder if she said that A LOT during the press tour of HOG because she wanted people to know she deserves to play an italian character.  

I mean the other options for that role were Angelina Jolie, Margot Robbie and Penelope Cruz. They don’t look like Patrizia at all 

Edited by Adarsh

Pop-a-911-ster 21,989
On 3/24/2023 at 1:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Is it really this good? I’m yet to watch the first season.

leading actress is played by that ** b*ch in "The Last of Us" 

80057f4ea185e1ad224fa2144e629234

• paws up 1
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 3/24/2023 at 11:44 AM, José said:

tbh I don't think she is going to do another musical so soon after JFAD, but I'm totally here for Gagas Cabaret. :tea:

We have no idea tho. I feel like the musical aspect of JFAD might be a bit over hyped. :tea:

• paws up 1

The Popster 220
On 3/24/2023 at 11:57 AM, Adarsh said:

I mean the other options for that role were Angelina Jolie, Margot Robbie and Penelope Cruz. They don’t look like Patrizia at all 

I think only Penelope could make it work, but yes, Gaga was definitely the right choice :friendsga:

A Popster Is Born 12,132
On 3/24/2023 at 10:08 PM, 0606060 said:

Not Hive trying to pivot the narrative after her Adidas flop :laughga: 

This post must be directed towards Taylor fans because artists like Gaga and Rihanna were fronting high fashion campaigns when Beyoncé was wearing spandex and jeans :icant:

On 3/24/2023 at 12:42 PM, Adarsh said:

This post must be directed towards Taylor fans because artists like Gaga and Rihanna were fronting high fashion campaigns when Beyoncé was wearing spandex and jeans :icant:

Yeah, I didn't really even get who they were trying to shade here. Not to mention, we know about the way Bey likes to 'collaborate'

Check Out the Production Credits for Beyoncé‘s ‘LEMONADE’ | Complex

:enigma:

• lol 1

On 3/24/2023 at 5:24 PM, Imtired1616 said:

We have no idea tho. I feel like the musical aspect of JFAD might be a bit over hyped. :tea:

I think the some reports said it'll have some music parts but far from being anything close to ASIB type of musical.

No official reports / sources  actually confirmed it'll be a musical movie, if I'm not wrong. Which means anything could change during pre-production, production or even post-production if it doesn't work out. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread,
  • corvus albus locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic