Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 11,852
On 3/24/2023 at 10:21 AM, BloodyMary said:

Yes we do!

If only we had mv coming up, this song would go straight to the Top20. 

On 3/24/2023 at 10:22 AM, chartgaga said:

Yes even just a visualizer with footage from JWT

Now it seems it's definitely not getting dropped from it's only way of charting they will upload a visualiser and an EP with  1or 2 remixes as it climbs in AI.

Realty = N/A, never mentioned again

On 3/24/2023 at 1:44 PM, BloodyRain said:

So happy for the radio update. I think we can reach 20 weeks on the Hot 100. But more will be difficult because Bloody Mary should be top 50 in order to achieve the 21 week 

One of the biggest flex would be Pop radio pushing this for #1 hihi She would chart for 30+ weeks :icant: 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,007
x3
On 3/24/2023 at 10:37 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

POP

+68 spins

+0,362 ai

HAC

+47 spins

+0,236 ai

We are probably jumping to #5 on HAC tomorrow

LETS GOOOOOO

It's over :giveup:

• lol 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, Back on tracking Bloody Mary
A Popster Is Born 13,703
On 3/24/2023 at 9:09 AM, Andraslop said:

But history-based. What's gonna be next? An asiatic Napoleon? Please, keep historical figures accurate.

some ppl seem to be so picky with keeping historical figures accurate sans when the historical figure is whitewashed 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,220
On 3/24/2023 at 12:34 PM, chartgaga said:

i remember cleaning my house

I remember being the first on ATRL base supposing a possible delay giving the initial Covid situation since my country was the first that was hit with the first cases and going lockdown and realizing immediately how much delicate the situation was.

Several US members thought they wouldn't have been affected by this and I remember I was called delusional for thinking that the album would have been postponed until it became always more likely with days passing and the virus spreading in the rest of Europe and then around the world with consequent lockdowns, at the end I even got some private apologies lol (which weren't needed).

I'm glad those times passed.

On 3/24/2023 at 2:34 PM, chartgaga said:

i remember delusional obeys on atrl praising Bobby for not doing a radio deal for Rain on Me because he was smart enough to know Billboard would reduce/adjust radio airplay because of covid standards :icant:

A Popster Is Born 12,132
On 3/24/2023 at 5:00 PM, Imtired1616 said:

It needs Patrizia Reggiani :whatga:

Yes, Patrizia was in fact called the Italian Elizabeth Taylor when she was young. 

• paws up 1

On 3/24/2023 at 12:34 PM, chartgaga said:

Dua and Gaga changing their release dates day after day. But Dua releasing a week earlier due to leaks. Gaga releasing 7 weeks later while leaks where happening to Chromatica all the time :delulu_bird:

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread,
  • corvus albus locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic