Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

The Fame Popster 429

TikTok being gone will be good for whatever future Gaga campaign we have - her catalog has blossomed because of it lately, but her newer songs don't seem to resonate with trends. Rain On Me had one, but it didn't correlate with streams. 

ARTPOPster 1,202
On 3/24/2023 at 1:52 PM, radio said:

TikTok being gone will be good for whatever future Gaga campaign we have - her catalog has blossomed because of it lately, but her newer songs don't seem to resonate with trends. Rain On Me had one, but it didn't correlate with streams. 

thats because forced trends dont work, virals happen naturally

tiktok being gone in the usa is not good at all, but would still work in the rest of the world so...

also is still a longe time before they actually ban it, it can be stopped

On 3/24/2023 at 5:52 PM, radio said:

Yeah, it could mean artist being back to doing actual music, not short bops to go viral, labels to be back to putting some money to promote their artists etc etc. I guess :oops:

On 3/24/2023 at 6:01 PM, PanPikus said:

labels to be back to putting some money to promote their artists etc etc. I guess :oops:

This stopped happening with the raise of Spotify, playlisting and other streaming stuff + the fact live tours are the only big money gainer for artists while music itself stopped making them earn that much. 

Mainly why Gaga clang to the idea of not cancelling CBT while not having any issues not rescheduling any promo for the album. 

On 3/24/2023 at 6:07 PM, monketsharona said:

This stopped happening with the raise of Spotify, playlisting and other streaming stuff + the fact live tours are the only big money gainer for artists while music itself stopped making them earn that much. 

Mainly why Gaga clang to the idea of not cancelling CBT while not having any issues not rescheduling any promo for the album. 

Well. I meant songs created to directly fit tiktok with possible virality and labels were here for it cause they had a ton of free promo once the song that finally sticks went viral.

If that makes more sense. 

The Fame Popster 429
On 3/24/2023 at 1:00 PM, sugden said:

thats because forced trends dont work, virals happen naturally

tiktok being gone in the usa is not good at all, but would still work in the rest of the world so...

In what way do you feel like it's a real detriment? All artists would probably face the same hit, and focus would be on other assets moving forward. 

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 3/24/2023 at 6:40 PM, Adarsh said:

The way Top Gun has left the theatres and we’ve entered a completely new season for movies and IAW is still doing 2.2M daily streams on Spotify :dead:

The new shallow sans #1 and the prestige

• hugs 1

On 3/24/2023 at 6:40 PM, Adarsh said:

The way Top Gun has left the theatres and we’ve entered a completely new season for movies and IAW is still doing 2.2M daily streams on Spotify :dead:

The unexpected smash. Good for the boys :hugging:

• love 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread,
  • corvus albus locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic