The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 27,008
x3
On 6/1/2023 at 6:52 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Kinda sad we dont see the same praising here when Gaga does more than those Dua numbers with 1/3 of her playlist reach :oops:

What do you expect from the Dua Lipa propagandist aka @Miaou 

Not that I can blame him though. All the news that we have from the Stupid Love singer are only related to Mice Labs.

I'll Do It is approaching 14M streams:horse_race:Heidi Montag having a semi-viral hit in 2023 wasn't on my bingo card. Completely deserved since it's an amazing song.  She's also approaching 1M monthly listeners. 

Edited by lookwhatyoumademedo

Popstanne 5,698
On 6/1/2023 at 5:18 PM, Stargazer said:

Do you have last year number ?

05/31/2022 +274.217

It also had a huge bump on June 1st

06/01/2022 +406.713 (its biggest 2022 update)

I don't think it's gonna jump this big this year, though. But who knows.

Edited by Artur
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,640
On 6/1/2023 at 9:31 PM, PanPikus said:

English transcription?? :billie:

Basically The Fame and Born This Way are bullying Joanne for being "cringe" and then ARTPOP comes out telling them to stop and claiming to be the album of the century because "little monsters" said so, and they proceed to laugh at ARTPOP. Then C2C comes out accusing TF and BTW of laughing at anyone who is different, comforts Joanne and tells them to stop, though quietly agreeing that Joanne is being a little too much, but ultimately blaming ARTPOP for her behaviour (this was the funniest part). Then they realise Chromatica is missing (a close second). :icant:

• sad 1
  • lol 1

On 6/1/2023 at 10:38 PM, ClownOreos said:

Basically The Fame and Born This Way are bullying Joanne for being "cringe" and then ARTPOP comes out telling them to stop and claiming to be the album of the century because "little monsters" said so, and they proceed to laugh at ARTPOP. Then C2C comes out accusing TF and BTW of laughing at anyone who is different, comforts Joanne and tells them to stop, though quietly agreeing that Joanne is being a little too much, but ultimately blaming ARTPOP for her behaviour (this was the funniest part). Then they realise Chromatica is missing (a close second). :icant:

But it was Gaga claiming album of the millenium, album of the century etc etc, wasn't it? :jailga: