The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 27,129
x3

Meth Labs 

A choreography by Richy 

Lad Vegas 

No news about new music 

No news about her in general, not even an insta post (except if it's Mites Labs related)

Wtf is this nightmare :dean_scream:

• hugs 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,377
On 5/30/2023 at 2:00 PM, Nemanja said:

Sam & Madonna...this is fire :prideheart:

I have a feeling this single will face the same fate as Meghan's Made you Look -> Mother

It's obviously attempting to milk the same Unholy vibe

On 5/31/2023 at 5:04 PM, 0606060 said:

I have a feeling this single will face the same fate as Meghan's Made you Look -> Mother

It's obviously attempting to milk the same Unholy vibe

The real question is whether or not Madonna will manage to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 for the first time since "Living for Love."

Pop-a-911-ster 38,955

I'd be personally be very happy if she returned to Vegas this year with a new pop show, if it's a new concept, even without new music attached. It would probably give us a peek into where she is artistically in regards to her pop career. Let's not forget Enigma was named, well, Enigma, and definitelly preceded Chromatica's aesthetic and concept. Even if that's not the case it's fun content in a year where otherwise we'd get none. It's also something that I don't see clashing or affecting negatively the process of LG7 at all, in case it's underway. 

Popstanne 8,943
On 5/31/2023 at 7:25 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

The real question is whether or not Madonna will manage to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 for the first time since "Living for Love."

living for love didn't chart, her last entry was b*ch I M Madonna, because of multiple celebrities appearing in its MV

ARTPOPster 1,194
On 5/31/2023 at 4:25 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

she probably will, with both songs. you meen since b* i'm madonna