The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 3,798

Monster: 115.077 (May 28) ; 80.527.509 (Total) 

TikTok update: 192.7K

😭 It rlly has dropped so down low wtf..... But It Is almost at 100 M with no halloween boost btw 

Bloody Mary: 719.750 (May 28) ; 336.178.336 (Total)

@Fame Romance 

Edited by Mario Spears

Pop-a-911-ster 38,956
On 5/30/2023 at 10:46 AM, ClownOreos said:

Angels Like You is really smashing. Will the album re-chart? 

In hindsight Plastic Hearts is overall a pretty successfull era. 

On 5/30/2023 at 10:55 AM, BenG said:

ESV UK

1-3-11-19-28-39-49-58-75-76-90

She should release a PH part 2. 

A Popster Is Born 11,885
On 5/30/2023 at 10:46 AM, ClownOreos said:

Angels Like You is really smashing. Will the album re-chart? 

In hindsight Plastic Hearts is overall a pretty successfull era. 

definitely - but even then albums like PH and Renaissance will take a while to over-take chroma units - so they're all successes. PH is showing success afterwards cause of its undeniable quality. Never Be Me deserves a cute MR 300k tea situation too >>>>

ALY is like her ARUTW in a lot of ways, Gaga needs her breaks like a heart :talent:

Spotify Global
#36 (+3) I Ain't Worried
#37 (+1) Dance The Night 

JBOL
if Gaga had a song that was #1 on TTH with a cover, it would have been moved down to #5 by sunday on this performance. DTN is a mastepriece tho >>> @Mario Spears

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 2

On 5/29/2023 at 10:41 PM, ProdigyARTPOP said:

It’s crazy because I listen to at least one album from Gaga a day or the equivalent amount in random songs, we poke fun at streaming numbers and drops from Ga and other artists yet I see alot of people mention how they never stream a song or haven’t heard an album for X amount of months. (This isn’t me calling anyone out; merely an observation on our fanbase) compared to other ones. 

I just never get tired of her music,

I’ll randomly find interviews and performances to fall in love with all over again because the woman is genius.

Well it was for my comment :whatga:

I gave her years and years of streams without counting. It's not even a break from her or made on purpose. Just that I may not have the same hype for revisiting her old catalogue right now when nothing new is coming in a long long time. This plus the fact a lot of my fave artists released new material in the last 6 months or will soon. 

I never turned my back on her and she'll definitely have all my daily streams when LG7 will be around the corner. And I'm sure I'll enjoy a lot more re-listening her old songs when the new music will be announced. I also take her break in music as an opportunity to listen to new stuff and revisit some songs / artists that I may not when Gaga new music will take a lot of time listening music.

Edited by monketsharona
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,284
On 5/29/2023 at 10:16 PM, monketsharona said:

Tbh I can make without her. It's been like around early January I totally stop listening anything from her... 

I'll definitely be happy by a new release of course but for the moment I'm very fine stanning and streaming some other artists

Of course, I mean, it's not big deal taking a break from an artist music, I'm taking some breaks as well from her music, I could never listen everyday to the same artist or album in repeat, also because I would get overnauseated-tired by it, taking some breaks makes you also appreciate more a project when you're revisiting it.

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,956
On 5/30/2023 at 1:48 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Well..... :katy:

So many layers of mess: 1st. He claimed she had recording sessions booked for after filming. And now by 'after' he means late in the year? 2nd. Who the hell brought RedOne into this, there are absolutely no rumours? 3rd. We lost if it's true she'll only start recording in the end of the year, if that's the case 2025 seems the more plausible scenario.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,832

I'm here for pop-rock but not the SOTT kind of rock.. i want Youngblood kind of rock :katy:

but whatevs, i'll take anything tbh for as long as Gaga promotes it after 2weeks or sumthn

On 5/30/2023 at 8:58 AM, ClownOreos said:

So many layers of mess: 1st. He claimed she had recording sessions booked for after filming. And now by 'after' he means late in the year? 2nd. Who the hell brought RedOne into this, there are absolutely no rumours? 3rd. We lost if it's true she'll only start recording in the end of the year, if that's the case 2025 seems the more plausible scenario.

I won't go along with rumors either way. But I find it hard to believe she doesn't have a bunch of music already done. I dunno...

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,956
On 5/30/2023 at 2:30 PM, FRANZGA said:

I'm here for pop-rock but not the SOTT kind of rock.. i want Youngblood kind of rock :katy:

but whatevs, i'll take anything tbh for as long as Gaga promotes it after 2weeks or sumthn

We want Gaga to serve glam-rock with hints of disco and funk serve, it would be a tastefull, logical and interesting direction for her :arguega: Youngblood generic pop-rock sound would tank harder than Ice Spice Karma remix, and I'm not saying this just because I personally dislike it. 

• yaas, gaga 1

On 5/30/2023 at 9:33 AM, ClownOreos said:

We want Gaga to serve glam-rock with hints of disco and funk serve, it would be a tastefull, logical and interesting direction for her :arguega: Youngblood generic pop-rock sound would tank harder than Ice Spice Karma remix, and I'm not saying this just because I personally dislike it. 

Can't wait to see what she does. If they are hints, the DP commercial and the black outfits are very different vibes. 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,956

Soft-rock would feel redundant since we already got that sound with Joanne and ASIB. Glam-rock would be the best decision to somehow melt her two worlds of dance-pop and adult contemporary together and I will die on this hill. Imagine a modern version of songs like these:

Edited by ClownOreos
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,832
On 5/30/2023 at 9:33 PM, ClownOreos said:

is there any chance you mistook YOUNGBLOOD Album for YUNGBLUD Artist? :katy: