The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 5/30/2023 at 6:11 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I also don't care for those random insiders but It's also kind of delusional to think she did nothing untill now for her album aswell, when she made Chromatica, she was working on it since like 2018 

Well true she could totally have a full body of work that just needs few months finishing demos in the studio. I mean from 2020 to 2023 there's a lot of time for her to record things here and there.

It's not as if she updates us about anything anyway. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 2

ARTPOPster 1,634
On 5/30/2023 at 12:17 PM, monketsharona said:

It's not as if she updates us about anything anyway. 

The most annoying part of all this is honestly her silence. Just a tweet saying #LG7 would make the stans wild

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 5/30/2023 at 7:17 PM, monketsharona said:

Well true she could totally have a full body of work that just needs few months finishing demos in the studio. I mean from 2020 to 2023 there's a lot of time for her to record things here and there.

It's not as she updates us about anything anyway. 

Yeah people don't know what she does so they just assume the "worst" to not be disappointed imo, she probably also doesn't want to bring any attention to her new music because of the stress and pressure that comes with it (along with people wanting to leak her stuff). I still think that first half of 2024 is pretty realistic for LG7

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Just random but if Gaga is working with Jeff Bhasker, honestly don't bet your money that it'll be Diamond Heart 2.0;

The guy worked on alternative pop (Lana, Kesha, Lykke Li), pop folk (Taylor, Keith Urban), funk pop (Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars), pop dance (Madonna, Dua, Katy Perry), Rnb : urban pop (Beyoncé, Jay Z, Kanye), pop ballads (Alicia Keys) and so on,.

On 5/30/2023 at 7:08 PM, little legend said:

Not another Mites Labs post:overit: 

It's becoming annoying. Time to unfollow her from social media 

Post for BTW anniversary? No. 

For Chromatica anniversary? Ofc not. 

New Haus Rats link? Obviously a must. 

:nicki_scream:

• sad 1

On 5/30/2023 at 7:15 PM, PanPikus said:

Bobby Campbell is Product marketing manager and Sarah Tanno global artistry director on this. If you think they won't try to make everything possible to get their coins... 

A Popster Is Born 10,262
On 5/30/2023 at 1:11 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I also don't care for those random insiders but It's also kind of delusional to think she did nothing untill now for her album aswell, when she made Chromatica, she was working on it since like 2018 

I am not saying she did nothing! I said she did chicken

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,634
On 5/30/2023 at 1:29 PM, Doncho said:

I am not saying she did nothing! I said she did chicken

I want to do Doncho

A Popster Is Born 11,883
On 5/30/2023 at 6:15 PM, PanPikus said:

Girl she used to tweet upcoming lyrics like years before. Or the ‘I’m gonna call my album Adele’ (messy Perry using Taylor promo for daisies teas). So we don’t know anything at all other than an ad bot. No anniversary selfies either *cries* the success stans (90% of poppa) actually miss interaction too :oops:

On 5/30/2023 at 12:25 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

The most annoying part of all this is honestly her silence. Just a tweet saying #LG7 would make the stans wild

I think Gaga is at a point in her career where she'll just not say anything specific about future projects. I think when she promises stuff, it bites her in the butt. She probably wants the freedom to add and drop projects when she wants without aggravation from the fans. Which....yeah. She totally should. 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 2

On 5/30/2023 at 7:24 PM, monketsharona said:

Bobby Campbell is Product marketing manager and Sarah Tanno global artistry director on this. If you think they won't try to make everything possible to get their coins... 

And one would think Gaga is a pop star and Bobby should manage her musical career :ari_roll: