ARTPOPster 1,958
On 5/30/2023 at 7:08 PM, little legend said:

Not another Mites Labs post:overit: 

It's becoming annoying. Time to unfollow her from social media 

Already did last year :catwalk:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,798
On 5/30/2023 at 8:35 PM, monketsharona said:

Madonna x Sam Smith going into the Hyper techno pop genre for their collaboration is something I didn't expected :whatga:

😭😭

I Wish Madge collabed with Chris Breezy instead....It shouldve happened during the Hard Candy era 😭😭😭 like....

Spoiler

Imagine if this song was a Madge X Britney X Chris Breezy collab:

(should've had Brit & CB instead of K*ny3)

that would've ATE DOWN fr!!!

then imagine if Madge would've added 'Animal' feat. CB on 'Hard Candy' and then Britney would've added 'Danger (Flamethrower)' feat. CB on 'Circus'.....

@monketsharona

Edited by Mario Spears

Pop-a-911-ster 54,650

Notice the lack of comment on the performance itself as per usual :billie:

Swifties bragging this tour got rave reviews when literally it’s all sympathy towards her and the set list and no word on her singing or performing :dead:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 14,869
On 5/30/2023 at 12:16 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Gaga has enough time to work on LG7, I can see it being released in the first half of 2024 (imo those random accounts has no idea when she has sessions, they just like to say stuff for likes/rts) 

E24aAiTXMAETI34.jpg

• lol 1

Popster This Way 965
On 5/31/2023 at 12:07 AM, OliverDespechao said:

I guess the squirrel's still in the Haus? davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gi

she never learns :overit: I'm not moving for this :overit:

We never know what truly happens. I truly doubt would allow a predator, abuser and toxic person overall be in the same room as her specially considering she’s a victim of r*pe herself. I’m not sayin the other Haus members are lying or that I don’t believe them but there must be A LOT happening behind curtains that we know nothing about. At this point is pointless to discuss it tho.