The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

I wonder whether the prediction takes into account the massive drop in streaming for the Karma remix (it was published on May 29).  I really need Flowers to secure its 20th week in the top 3 (I guess it will have another chance in a week since it is still #1 on the radio). Whatever happens, Flowers is already the longest-charting female song within top 3 (together with AIWFCIY).   

FxYP8lrWcAMjEe9?format=jpg&name=large

A Popster Is Born 11,852
On 6/1/2023 at 2:13 PM, BenG said:

cleverness :ohhh:*

*investment
giphy.gif

And InterFad ?

Spoiler
Spoiler

release goat intro ballad for old straight yt men with an itunes push during pride JBOL :billie:

Jking
hmh is a solid addition to Gaga's pop ballads... and we had a cute moment last year with the tour + pride playlisting :prideheart:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 1

On 6/1/2023 at 12:34 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Born This Way #6 and Rain On Me #31

Soon @monketsharona and @Andreu evil wishes to end stable solo hit 'Hand' will come into fruition as the queen of pride catalogue kicks in JBOL

She wont let go to the end!! :ally:

ROM #19 for me. It's definitely personalised. I see completely different songs on the app than here 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,804

Oh GODUA, your new song is smashing on YouTube, doing 2M+ views per day (the most viewed english video) and almost at 15M so far

also your song Dance The GOD is rising on Spotify WW, is it another song from you winning with longevity ?

time will tell but with the excellence of your new song I won’t be surprised if it is your Cold Heart of 2023 ! 

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,008
x3

It's so nice that the Stupid Love singer's discography gets a rise during pride month :applause: Thank you Born This Way :applause:

Also can't wait for the Bloody Mary rise during Halloween :applause: Thank you again Born This Way :applause:

• paws up 3

On 6/1/2023 at 5:42 PM, Miaou said:

Oh GODUA, your new song is smashing on YouTube, doing 2M+ views per day (the most viewed english video) and almost at 15M so far

also your song Dance The GOD is rising on Spotify WW, is it another song from you winning with longevity ?

time will tell but with the excellence of your new song I won’t be surprised if it is your Cold Heart of 2023 ! 

spacer.png

Somehow she wins even with extremely mediocre songs. 

ARTPOPster 1,580
On 6/1/2023 at 12:27 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

OMG?

He said in mid 2019 that LG6 would be out in Q2 2020

Popstanne 8,894
On 6/1/2023 at 9:21 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

things in question being lip balm, lip moisturizer and Manicure vault (to celebrate 10th year anniversary of ARTPOP) 

• sad 1
  • lol 9

This account is not MrS. He only posts on ATRL. 

On 6/1/2023 at 6:30 PM, zoldyck said:

things in question being lip balm, lip moisturizer and Manicure vault (to celebrate 10th year anniversary of ARTPOP) 

Nnnnnn kinda brilliant idea but that would be Haus Rats related so we hate it anyway :laughga:

• sad 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,804

Oh GODGA your best song ARUTW needs 7.5M more streams to reach 1B streams

celebrate this achievement by posting a cute post on Instagram or Twitter to erase the last weeks about NO labs 

• paws up 1