I can’t choose between GOD Start Now, Dance The GOD, PhysiGOD and One GOD

oh GODUA why your discography is so good

spacer.png

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,852
On 6/2/2023 at 9:55 AM, Andreu said:

Btd above 6M for the first time ever we :dead:

do you remember when we said that we want Gaga's cataloue to go Lana'd... it kinda happened with tiktok and now crickets.
Maybe lana music connects with Gen Z more, is produced more 'timeless' fair enough - but she collab'd too on other peoples albums Taylor/The Weeknd
Gaga peaked back in March and then it came all too a hault. @InterFad you are BONES!!

A Popster Is Born 11,852
On 6/2/2023 at 10:05 AM, Miaou said:

I can’t choose between GOD Start Now, Dance The GOD, PhysiGOD and One GOD

oh GODUA why your discography is so good

spacer.png

Dua gives art and chart and thats why TTH wont move own her songs down!! 

DGAF and Kiss and Makeup w/ BlackPink >>>>
The new song has barely been pushed yet, film is out end of July :horse_race:

poor @Andreu has the new IFPI smasha to come

WgFrKkq.gif

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,804

Best albums of the decade so far :

1. After Hours

2. Plastic Hearts

3. Future Nostalgia

4. Harry’s House

5. Chromatica 

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 352
On 6/2/2023 at 10:55 AM, Andreu said:

Btd above 6M for the first time ever we :dead:

Gaga's streams are really bad in comparision :gaga-scream:

Lana's 3 last albums have flopped though :enigma:

Edited by Andraslop

Moderator 16,352
On 6/2/2023 at 11:14 AM, Miaou said:

Best albums of the decade so far :

1. After Hours

2. Plastic Hearts

3. Future Nostalgia

4. Harry’s House

5. Chromatica 

spacer.png

Covid must've hit you hard :rip:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,804
On 6/2/2023 at 11:42 AM, corvus albus said:

Clean your ears and we’ll talk about it later :applause:

Popster to Popster 3,222
On 6/2/2023 at 10:11 AM, monketsharona said:

No shade but anybody not recognizing Madonna clearly never heard a song of her seriously :enigma:

Which is not my case since I own her discography other than know it very well, certain users in here can confirm what I'm saying, barely recognizable = / = unrecognizable.

Her vocals have became weaker in the last years often ruined in songs with massive use of autotune and she has a not really memorable or standing out verse in this song in my opinion, which was my point.

Popster to Popster 3,222

I see @Delusional is keep being perched in here :awkney:

Wondering why you're not visiting a Beyoncé board instead since you recently dared to claim that self titled had and has a biggest impact than 'Born this Way' :dead:

A Popster Is Born 11,852
On 6/2/2023 at 10:50 AM, Leptine said:

Which is not my case since I own her discography other than know it very well, certain users in here can confirm what I'm saying, barely recognizable = / = unrecognizable.

Her vocals have became weaker in the last years often ruined in songs with massive use of autotune and she has a not really memorable or standing out verse in this song in my opinion, which was my point.

I've never liked madonna thought she was thought she was over-rated but thats just me, ill try the song later. Her stans are a big problem. The worst of the hate train in 2013 came from, madonna fans - angela cheng was a madonnanation invention iirc. The R Kelly drama during her oscar campaign was also heavily pushed by her stans. It's quite serious for me the way they behave - goes beyond stanwars and into intentional hurt.

On 6/2/2023 at 10:42 AM, corvus albus said:

Plastic Hearts is like the best MPG album of last 5 years, you should try it sisten! :romance:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Popster to Popster 3,222
On 6/2/2023 at 12:06 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I've never liked madonna thought she was thought she was over-rated but thats just me, ill try the song later. Her stans are a big problem. The worst of the hate train in 2013 came from, madonna fans - angela cheng was a madonnanation invention iirc. The R Kelly drama during her oscar campaign was also heavily pushed by her stans. It's quite serious for me the way they behave - goes beyond stanwars and into intentional hurt.

Madonna was good and interesting until 'Confessions', her truly last good album, she has great gems in her discography especially in her 90s albums like 'Erotica', 'Bedtime Stories' and ROL, all great albums.. However she has never been closed to be talented like I consider Gaga, sure a good dancer-performer in general but that's it, she still stomps on certain current overrated popstars that I won't mention.

That being said, all her output post confessions has been mediocre and the cherry on the top was the showcase of her ugly personality on social media as well, whereas in the 90s she was at least perceived more secretive, she has nothing to offer artistically anymore, she doesn't have valid ideas and all these last collaborations with rappers that don't suit her are the demostration of that and the continue attempt to cater to young trying to appear edgy.

We'll see with the tour but I'm not expecting particular good things.

Her stans are perfectly aware of what I said, that is why they're mad and vile, they know Madonna is basically over and Gaga kind of stole her thunder as the polyhedric popstar since Madonna started to decline the moment Madonna rise, they know that Gaga is also more talented, especially vocally and that was the final nail in the coffin along with Gaga transitioning to Hollywood successfully thing that Madonna tried since the beginning of her career but failing. They're miserable for that.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,327
x2
On 6/2/2023 at 6:24 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Autoplay for Karma too

Global: #81(+34) — 1,587,431
US: #40(+11) — 573,149
UK: #100(+94) — 89,208

Ice Spice and Tay delivered such a bop :applause: Facts!

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 3,222
On 6/2/2023 at 12:32 PM, Delusional said:

Ice Spice and Tay delivered such a bop :applause: Facts!

Worst collab of the year :billie:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,327
x2

I prefer ‘Jenner’ but Minogue really delivered a PADAMIC :applause: Hope it’s a smash for her. 

• yaas, gaga 1