The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 13,716

not the she doesn't like to sit too long on her music before releasing it narrative coming from the popgirl that probably has the most amount of unreleased song rotting in her Macbook :dead:

• thanks 3
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 38,677
On 6/10/2023 at 11:52 AM, danwasd said:

not the she doesn't like to sit too long on her music before releasing it narrative coming from the popgirl that probably has the most amount of unreleased song rotting in her Macbook :dead:

she loves sitting long on her music before not releasing it :icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 6/10/2023 at 11:02 AM, Andraslop said:

But the positive thing is that it also seems clear that we can expect LG7 in 2024's Q1 (less than a year from now on). At least we won't have to wait until 2025. :whatga:

Early 2024 also makes the most sense to me. Her releasing a new album in like 2025 or 2026 will kind of also put her movie career on a break (also maybe she has other plans in her life too like wanting kids, those other things will make it a bit harder for her). There's a lot of time between now and untill Joker movie promo starts, her using this time on LG7 sounds like what she might be doing.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,805
On 6/10/2023 at 12:05 PM, Fame Romance said:

Translation: Lotion and Sweetest CreamPie bombed 

Reveal hidden contents

:icant:

Speaking of Sweetest GODie

silver in the UK, a HIT according to some artist’s standards :applause:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 6/10/2023 at 12:31 PM, Thrasher said:

Chart-wise Q1 2024 would be way better than Q4 2023 considering the flooding of Christmas music (something we’ve experienced this year already :icant:)

This reminds me that last night I had a dream that Mariah was already promoting AIWFCIY dressed as Santa in June :icant:

• lol 1

On 6/10/2023 at 1:33 PM, BenG said:

This reminds me that last night I had a dream that Mariah was already promoting AIWFCIY dressed as Santa in June :icant:

There’s a parodic ad airing here with It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year playing, I heard it the other day and I was like :dead:

• lol 1