The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 3,237
On 6/8/2023 at 7:02 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Nothing on the horizon for Miss Gaga  (this year) via BZ.

:cm:

Honestly regardless of what he said it seems pretty obvious to me that Gaga is not going to release anything this year and at this point not even next one, aside from the JFAD soundtrack, we know she won't mix movie with music eras, if she has started working or recording something we will see that in 2025.

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,807
On 6/8/2023 at 8:26 PM, Miaou said:

Not her basically planning a new album 5 years after the tragic Chromatica era :rip:

we really lost 

Her Spotify streams won’t be cute

outside the top 100 here we go 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,190
On 6/8/2023 at 8:26 PM, Miaou said:

Not her basically planning a new album 5 years after the tragic Chromatica era :rip:

we really lost 

she didn't have a proper era since born this way, next level is like renaissance no videos, no appearances.

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,794
On 6/8/2023 at 4:46 PM, emig_09 said:

We Lost 😭😭😭

• sad 1

Honestly it is quite obvious Gaga is working on new music right now,  she just probably doesn't have any dates set in stone anyway. She didn't for most of her previous albums until she had a body of work close being completed.

If she's not back soon, oh well, not that big of an issue to me. I'm enjoying music from a lot of other artists lately. I don't really miss her that much now. I'll be glad when she's back but I won't be perched waiting, sorry Gags :oops:

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

Yall are so annoying with the “no proper era” narrative when she’s been doing everything her peers do for an album (in fact even more)
2-3 singles, music videos, tour, photoshoots, magazine covers, interviews.

If you expect her to go in daytime/nighttime shows to promote her songs, keep dreaming cause that will never happen again.

If anything the only aspect her team should invest in is payola on radio and spotify cause that’s the only promo an artist needs nowadays.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 17,210
On 6/8/2023 at 9:58 PM, monketsharona said:

Honestly it is quite obvious Gaga is working on new music right now,  she just probably doesn't have any dates set in stone anyway. She didn't for most of her previous albums until she had a body of work close being completed.

If she's not back soon, oh well, not that big of an issue to me. I'm enjoying music from a lot of other artists lately. I don't really miss her that much now. I'll be glad when she's back but I won't be perched waiting, sorry Gags :oops:

What makes you think it’s quite obvious? The rumors on Twitter? And I’m sure there is a date or at least time frame, we just don’t know it.

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 965
On 6/8/2023 at 2:39 PM, Nemanja said:

she didn't have a proper era since born this way, next level is like renaissance no videos, no appearances.

Wasn’t Joanne very well promoted tho? The music videos were awful aside from John Wayne but we got tons of content, including several televised performances in award shows and late night shows including SNL, and interviews and performances even in Japan. Not to mention the Super Bowl and Coachella, Victoria’s Secret, Carpool Karaoke, etc. She was everywhere.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 965

I honestly love that Gaga is just doing whatever tf she wants with her career, I just wish she would release more stuff without it being attached to an album. I used to think of Gaga as this true lover of music and entertainment but you can clearly tell she’s just not that interested anymore and it’s ok. When you have artists like Taylor or The Weekend releasing every year, including albums, remixes, collabs, etc, you can tell Gaga’s just not interested in that and I’m not saying she doesn’t love music anymore, I’m sure she’s always writing and creating but probablto herself or close ones, but it’s pretty obvioushe doesn’t care about this industry anymore, and that’s alright after everything she’s been through.

I hope we get a few droplets here and there at least, but that won’t happen.

• sad 1